Prologue

Narrator's P.O.V
  "Beep Beep . . . Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" the monitor indicating that Yoonmin's parents do not have a heartbeat and is dead. "EOMMA!!! APPA!!! PLEASE STAY WITH ME, I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE!!! AT LEAST..." She yells/cries, "Take me with you"Yoonmin whispers. She cries as she hears the long beep from the monitor. At that moment surgeons came rushing in to revive the badly wounded parents. Commanding yells were heard from the surgeons, but all Yoonmin can hear were muffled yells as tears were rushing down her face.

Yoonmin's P.O.V
  "It's all my fault It's all my fault It's all my fault" Those four words kept rushing and repeating in my head, as I witnessed the death of my parents. I could only hear muffled yells and my thoughts. The doctor then turned to me with a frown on his face. "I'm sorry to say this but your parents c-couldn't m-make i-it." The doctor stuttered the last few words, with a frown on his face. Those last few words stabbed me in my heart. All I could do was cry as I thought "Who is gonna take care of me now? Why am I experiencing my parents death at such a young age? Who is gonna love me now?" All of these questions rushing through my head, as my blood ran colder as more thoughts came in. Just as I was about think about my troubles more, the door busted open revealing my horrible aunt. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU LITTLE B*TCH" my aunt yelled as she slapped my cheek really hard, that it turned a bright red. I mean I wouldn't blame her cause it is my fault, if it wasn't for my existence then, this never would've happened, if I wasn't born, then I wouldn't have had a birthday, that my parents would celebrate, if we didn't celebrate my birthday today, then this never would've happened. Just as I was about to continue my thoughts again the doctor interrupted me. "EXCUSE ME MISS THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY SHE JUST LOST HER PARENTS, AND WHO ARE YOU!!!" The doctor yelled at my aunt. "WHO AM I~~~!!" My aunt exaggerates the "I" when she feels "offended". "I AM THE SISTER OF THIS B*TCHES MOM AND THE NEW GUARDIAN OF THE B*TCH!!!" My aunt curses as she points at me while looking straight into the doctors eyes. "I'm sorry ma'am  I didn't know, but you are not allowed to use that language in this building" The doctor says more calmly. "*scoffs* of course you didn't know, now I'm here too take Yoonmin" My aunt says in a very disrespectful manner, I feel bad for the doctor that he has to deal with a woman like my aunt right now."Okay fine take her but let me have a minute to speak with Yoonmin PRIVATELY" The doctors says as he emphasizes the"privately" to make sure my aunt understands. "Fine but you only have a minute" My aunt says as she walks out of the door. "Okay, now Yoonmin" he says while kneeling down to reach my short height. "Yes" I reply quietly, due to all of the tears. "I know this is hard for you, losing your parents and moving into a new house all in one night" The doctor says as I nod while looking down at my feet. "But I need you too be strong for your parents and for yourself, can you do that" he says while smiling slightly."Okay" I said quietly, "Okay then I'll see you soon, okay" he says reassuring I was okay as I just nod while looking down.  We both say our goodbyes as my aunt and I leave the hospital. The whole car ride my aunt was yelling at me saying it's all my fault, which it was. Once we got there my aunt pushed me into a dirty and dusty bedroom and said "This is where you will sleep and you'll be starting school tomorrow b*tch, so don't sleep late due to crying for something you did" as she slammed the door shut. I went into my bedroom washroom and found a blade from a razor, in the cabinets, I then rolled up my sleeve and cut myself once because I deserved it. It didn't hurt at all because I already been through so much pain. Once I was done I cleaned up the blood, and washed up to get ready for sleep, I found some undergarments and a night dress in the wardrobe, then I slipped them on and cried myself to sleep.

Fast Forward to the Last Day of Her First Year in High School

Yoonmin's P.O.V
  I'm finally leaving this school, I really hated it due to all the bullies, which made me cut myself even more. I can't wait till I move to Seoul International High School (not a real school I think). But I just know that it will be the same.

Flashback to the Middle of the Freshman year
*at Yoonmin's aunts house*
Narrator's P.O.V
  "YOONMIN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" Yoonmin's aunt yelled. "Yes" Yoonmin said nervously, because she was scared of getting beat up again. "You will be transferring to Seoul International Highschool during summer break" Yoonmin's aunt said sternly. "Okay" Yoonmin said still afraid. "Now . . . GO MAKE ME FOOD AND IT BETTER NOT TASTE LIKE SH*T OR ELSE I WILL BEAT YOU UP WITH THE BAT" Her abusive aunt threatened. "Ummmm Yes ma'am" Yoonmin said rather panicked.

END OF FLASHBACK

Yoonmin's P.O.V
  But the thing is, is that I know I'll get bullied, so I shouldn't have high expectations. I've been bullied since I was 7, which was the age my parents died. That night still haunts me.

FLASHBACK TO YOONMIN'S BIRTHDAY

Narrator's P.O.V
  Yoonmin and her parents were driving back home, from Yoonmin's favourite restaurant for her 7th birthday. "THANK YOU DADDY THANK YOU MOMMY!!! THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!" Little Yoonmin yelled out happily as she gave each of her parents a peck on the cheek. "We love you too Yoonmin" Yoonmin's parents said, both in sync. As Yoonmin's dad was driving when the light was green, A speeding car was headed right at them. "DADDY WATCH OUT!!" Yoonmin yelled out. "Wha- " Yoonmin's dad wasnt even able to finish when all of a sudden *CRASH* That was the only thing heard on the road, as Yoonmin's car flipped over. As people started getting out of there cars, rushing to the scene. Some witnesses called the ambulance, while others took photos and videos of the scene. Yoonmin crawled out from underneath the car(you might be wondering how she crawled out from under the car, well her parents quickly took Yoonmin and cushioned her with their bodies so that's how she wasn't injured) the police and ambulance came, they put Yoonmin's parents on stretchers as the police put a blanket on Yoonmin and took her to the hospital to clean her cuts from the glass, and to see her parents.

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-bum here soooo what did you think of the prologue I bet it was SUPER long, any who if you were wondering what Yoonmin looked liked when she was 7

Here you go^^^^^^

And this is her room btws but imagine it with only one bed

So I really hope you enjoyed this I will try to make new chapters since school is coming sooooo peace I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️