BIG NEWS ! ! ! !

Okay so I have news...

Braxton asked me out on friday...

Jssahksvxqqkchkvkhwdvxaskaxutashvtkhv

So let me explain how it happened...

We were in 7th period and we only had 5 minutes left so we were all just talking to each other. I got up to put my book up, behind me was Mason and Braxton and I heard Mason whisper (he sucks at whispering) "bro just do it" to Braxton and when I got back to my seat I overheard Colin and Braxton talking over by the cabinet which is two desks away from mine behind me. Colin was like "dude you need to do it" and Braxton was like "idk I'd rather get do it" and then I was pretending I didn't hear it so I walked over to them and Colin blurted out "BRAXTON HAS SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" and I was like okay so I turned to him but Colin was like "he ain't got the balls to do it"

And out of nowhere this wave of confidence blew over me and I said "well I guess I have bigger balls than you do" Braxton said how and I said "I like you" then Colin threw his arms up and said "that's a fucking queen right there" then the bell rang and me and Braxton walked out together along with Mason and Colin behind us acting all sneaky and shit. Then Braxton turned to me and said, "I think I have the bigger balls" and I was like why's that? Then he said "will you go out with me" and I said yes.....

Then mason (he went in front of us and I'm guessing he didn't hear). He said "y'all should seriously like date" and I said he just asked me. I shit you not. Mason turned over to look at Braxton with the biggest fucking smile then Colin was like I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT and Mason was like AYYE BRO GET SOME.
Then we came up to the gym doors and Braxton stopped and so did I and I said "I'll see you at the game" and he said "not if I see you first" he said that with the cutest smile oml.

So ya girl is really fucking happy and ahhhhhhhh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember To Stay Positive My Lovelies♥