10. "You're a werewolf... like us"

LINDSEY DUNBAR

I sat down on a chair as Liam stood next to me, we were waiting for Stiles and Malia to come down from Scott's room. We heard footsteps and we looked over at Stiles and Malia, "Oh! Liam, Lin, go home! You're not coming with us!" Stiles said. "Why not?" I asked standing up from my seat, "Cause, it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you twins rip my throat out," Stiles said as he stood in front of us.

"You can lock us up right? Chain us up to the backseat or something?" I asked, "You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia said. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there," Stiles said, I sighed. "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked, we all looked at Liam confused. "Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles asked, then he starts to walk out the door.

"Wait!" Liam and I say at the same time, they turn around and we stood in front of them. "What if we put us in the trunk?" Liam asked, "You'd get out of that, too" Malia says. "Guys, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this," Stiles tells us, "We know we don't, but we want to," I say.

"There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be," Liam says, Stiles looks down as if he's thinking. "Maybe there is," Stiles says, I wonder what he's thinking.

*****

We arrived to this garage-factory looking place, we got out of the Jeep as Braeden got out of what I believe is a prison transport van. "How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asks Braeden, "I'm a U.S. Marshal," she responds.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover," Stiles says as Derek arrives with Peter, "Are we really bringing them?" Derek asks. "Are we really bringing him?" Stiles asks pointing to Peter, "Were bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going," Peter says.

"What's that mean?" Malia asked, "If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter says. "What, she wants to make him younger?" I ask, "Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf," Derek says.

"A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her... maybe she can," Peter explains, "So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going," Peter says. "We can't. Not without Lydia," Stiles says, then he proceeds to call Lydia. He's pacing back and forth trying to contact her, "What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asks. "We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker," Malia explained, "Nothing," Stiles says as he walks over to us.

"If she has a car, she can catch up to us," Braeden says, Peter points over to her. "That's a good point. We'll call her from the road," Peter says, "No. What if something happened? What if she's in trouble?" Stiles says. "Fine. You stay, you find her. We're gonna go on without you," Peter says and walks over to the vehicle he came in, "I could call Mason. He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her," Liam says.

"Nerd," I say under my breath, Liam nudges me. "Alright. Fine," Stiles says, Liam and I make our way over to the prison transport van. "Remember what we're dealing with here. It's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume that there's any humanity left," Peter says putting on his jacket, he then looks over at my brother who looks a little worried.

"This little one is terrified of them, aren't you?" he asks my brother, "Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive. Reminder to everyone, you do not fight Berserkers to survive. You fight to kill," Peter says then walks over to his vehicle. "How fun! I love spending my day like this!" I say sarcastically, Stiles looks over at me annoyed.