Introduction + (With Trailers!)

Hello again!

I'm not sure who would be interested by this story because it's very niche but I'm posting on Wattpad just in case! First off this is fanfiction of a movie based on the children's book 'The Princess and the Goblin' but it won't be exactly true to the original content of the movie and I'll be twisting the characters a little to suit the story. Just like 'Wicked' is a different story of 'The Wizard of Oz', Princed is going to be different than Princess and the Goblin. They have the same characters, but it's not a true sequel, it's its own thing. It's a comedy/fantasy/romance and a very obscure reference so you'll have to forgive me. However, I still think the characters are  enjoyably on their own and anyone willing to give it a try might be pleasantly surprised.

Here's the movie (above) if you want to watch, but man is it cringy, so be warned and as I mentioned, characters and the setting will similar, but who they are will be slightly different versions of what's in the movie.

(Don't be afraid to give me a good hard critique, I'll probably need the help! Just be mindful it's not a true sequel :)

I'll also be updating every week

Sorry for the double publishing! But I had a trailer, although technically it's not dramatic and angsts but the main characters are essentially the same. Lol forgive me, it's bad. Beware: there's a bit of a surprise clip at the beginning!