A day in the forest

May grabbed her bag and headed out the door. She was going to the forest for a day. As May left she saw an note. She picked it up and headed to the forest. When she got there she read it. It said: Dear May, please meet me at the high peak in the forest. I know that place she thought, looking at the high cliff in the middle of the forest. May headed up there. She waited for 10 minuets, then finally someone arrived. "Drew, were you the one with the note" May asked, surprised. "yes" Drew answered.

Drew and May talked for awhile, then headed into the forest. May lead Drew to a small spring near the cliffs. May then went behind a rock and got changed into her bathers, and dived into the spring. Drew got changed too, and soon they were having a full on water fight. May then dove under water, but she didn't come back up. Drew dove under looking for her, but he couldn't find her anywhere.

Mays pov

She dove under the water, and swam though the tunnel leading to a small cave. It looked like a small beach, but with cliffs surrounding it. there was a small gap in the wall that sunlight shone though. It had a roof, and sand going all around. May had found this place when she swam here before. She sighed, 'guess I better get Drew' she thought. He's probably wandering where I went.

Drew's pov

May shot up though the water, and he almost hugged her with joy. 'Where have you been" he asked. "Follow me" was all she said. He followed her into the cave. "wow! this place is so cool" he exclaimed. "I know right" she answered. They played there for a while, in till May said she had to head back. She got up, but drew tackled her. May blushed, because Drew Was on top of her now. He smirked, then closed his eyes and slowly lent his head down. D-Drew what are you doing she asked.

Then he brushed his lips across hers, and her eyes widened. Then May melted into the kiss. Drew broke the kiss, gazing deeply into her eyes. he got up and started to say sorry, but May brushed her lips across his, surprising him for a moment. Maybe only for moment, but it was worth a whole lifetime.