Chapter 10

Logan's POV

Ik what your thinking "ITS SO STUPID TO GO OUT WITH JJS SISTER" well I'm not actually it's just to piss of JJ and distract him.Ivys pretty and all but not my type. I'm gonna get Evan to take pictures of us on our 'date' and get him to make a fake Instagram acc and post them.  Not all girls fall for the Paul charm. I guess she was a unlucky one...

Ivy's POV
Idk why but I have a bad feeling about this date with Logan. Well. Idek if I should call it a date I mean he said it was but-. IVY stop making yourself over think it's fine it's just two friends meeting for coffee..but then the other friend is your brothers worst enemy and you think it's a date but don't know what he thinks and. Ugh.why do boys have too be so complicated. Anyways I'm still in my pjs and it's 8am so I only have two hours to get ready.. let's do this Ivy.

JJ's POV
Logan Paul better stop commenting on my sisters posts on ig. It's starting to piss me off he knows she's my sister but he wants to annoy me. I can tell she's scared of him she always hides when we see him in the gym.. Anyway I'm going to meet Ricegum and banks for breakfast at 10 at its 9:30 so I should probably get ready and get going...

Sorry short chapter it's 1am here and I'm board soooo😝Yeah bye bitch