The Sleepover

{Cheryl's POV}

I grabbed Toni's soft hands and we ran upstairs together to my room, holding hands the whole time. I shut the door, turn around, and then grab Toni and push her against the door, beginning to kiss her soft lips. As i can feel our tongues touching I grab her firm breasts as she grabs my waist. I then let Toni take control because I like her to be in control.

{Toni's POV}

I throw Cheryl onto her bed and rip her shirt off and pull her skirt down. "Your tits look great" I say to her while admiring her breasts sitting in her red lace bra. I begin to kiss her again, making my way down her body until I reach her panties. As I slip them off I feel how wet her panties were, they were probably ruined. "Do you want me to eat out that adorable little pussy of yours?" I ask her. As Cheryl is whimpering she whispers out a soft "yes". I then begin to flick my tongue up and down, hearing Cheryls sweet moans. Her moans getting increases louder as she gets closer to an orgasm.

{Cheryl's POV}

It felt so amazing, I knew that this has been what I've been waiting for. I keep on moaning louder and louder. I the scream "TONI TONI *moan* TONI." I feel the pleasure I've been waiting for. I could still feel Toni's tongue against my dripping pussy. I then fell asleep because of how tired I was.

{Toni's POV}

I soon see my sweet Cheryl sleeping. It was fine that she was asleep already and didn't do anything to me, I wanted that night to be just about Cheryl. I then lay down to fall asleep, with the taste of Cheryl's cum in my mouth still.

TO BE CONTINUED