Chapter 1: I am a Whore

First of all, I am a whore.

Yes I know what your thinking, you're so disgusting and why would you do that to yourself. But... It's for a good reason; my family of nine depend on me, I have given consent to use my body to be paid. But, I have my rules!

Number 1:
°RESEARCH- To be able to be safe I have to do my research, making sure not to meet up with someone who has a criminal record.

° MY LIFE AND MY BUSINESS- It's always better and more simple to keep your business and private life as far apart as possible which means I have to have two different names and identities; my real name is Valerie Johanna but my escort name is Belle De'scorte.

°EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES-It's important to keep your stocks as full as possible. Never ever run out, it may lead to uneventful mishaps. 

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Ring Ring!!

The phone rang as I stepped out of the lavatory, my hair dripping. I walked over to the telephone, drying my hair with a fresh new towel. I picked it up, the caller ID revealing the name- John- he was a nice man, easy to speak to and he was divorced making him one of my top clients, I held the phone to my ear as I continued to dry my hair on the other side of head, "Hello! This is Belle speaking." I said my voice sounding so girly and high pitched. After speaking to him for an hour I sat down, pulling off my dressing gown exposing my dark crimson underwear, I always kept two phones, a business phone that had all my clients and my own private phone which kept all my real friends and family. My parents and family were all on the other side of this vast city. So I had all the room I needed in my apartment. It was a rather cosy place but with enough room to hold an orgy in.

I dosed off, falling fast asleep as I turned around finding a comfortable spot in my bed.

The next day I prepared myself, getting through my routine as fast as I could, I had slept in and my job started in 20 minutes, I wore a sexy black lacy lingerie and always wore a perfect amount of makeup on, I wore a tight Violet dress, my golden hair fixed into a ponytail.

I departed my apartment leaving my room in a hurry, I called for a local cab which took me to my destination.

As I walked into the hotel, I fixed my short skirt and tightened my short ponytail. The men stared at me, it was important to walk out the room with everyone's eyes fixated on you but still forget you were there. I pushed the button to where I intended to arrive, a room number holding the title: Room 108. The elevator was a boring few minutes but gave me the time I needed to prepare myself.

Knock Knock!

The door opened immediately, revealing a stubby and overweight man, his eyes looking up at me, his thin lips drew a cheerful crescent line upon his face, "Welcome!" He said, the familiar words urging me to reply in a, "Thank you!" His face lit up as the words left my mouth, he motioned to the chairs making me sit down close to him.
He poured glass of wine into mine and then into his, he was such a gentleman, as so were most my clients though. We talked for a few hours but then things got a little more, sexual. I always remembered not to get drunk on my job, because I never wanted to reveal much about anything to anyone.

I leaned in closer to him, he stared into my eyes as he spoke. Finally he was silent, then I kissed him, even though most of my clients are old and desperate, he was the only one that gave me time to know him the most. I drew my lips back but he pulled me in closer his dry lips touching my younger and more softer lips. We got up and scurried over to the bed. He went to the bathroom, getting ready as I pulled off my tight dress and posed on the silky duvet placed neatly onto the bed. He walked out, naked, his hardening penis and wrinkled balls jiggled as he jumped onto me. He was a fun guy to have sex with, every time he surprised me, showing me new ways to enjoy mating. He kissed my slender neck as he unclipped my lacy bra. My breasts jumping as he removed them and threw them to the floor.

I pushed him aside, and bracketed my legs on his side as he grasped my breast and squeezed them in a massaging fashion. I let out a small moan as he rubbed my nipples. I pulled off my panties showing him my tight vagina. His eyes were hungry and ready to fuck. He layer down as I slowly and swiftly stroked his hard member. Teasing him was always fun. I then placed a condom on his dick then sat on top of it, my moans filling the room. He pulled me off  him and made me stay in the doggy position as he gently re-inserted his decent-sized dick in me once more. I was used to this type of environment, a large man's balls hitting me from behind. I've never had a favourite client before but each and everyone had their own style of sex. And I always enjoyed each others way of sex. We breathed heavily as we both reached our climaxes and laid beside each other. Our chests falling up and down fast and then slow...

I get my payment before any of the sexual things happen, and I always trust that they have the appropriate amount in the letters; I am a high class escort and I receive a good amount of money whenever I go to get my work done.

That was chapter one done! Hope you've enjoyed it and I hope you would vote and comment for me :-) if you've enjoyed reading this then you would maybe love the other books that I am currently writing too: Margionette and The Boy with The Silver Eyes.