Chapter 1

"Carter!" I heard my sister call me from downstairs.I panicked and ran downstairs.
"What?!"  My pregnant sister was standing up excited."A new rom-com has come out".

I frowned and shook my head "I thought you were going into labor, or something bad was gonna happen". She giggled "Can you watch it with me?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed "What is it called?" She excitedly sat down "To all the boys I loved before" It didn't sound familiar but, I didn't care.I was watching the movie until the character Peter Kavinsky."Is it only me or does he look familiar?"

"Shush, I'm trying to watch" My sister frowned at me. I watched the whole movie trying to remember why he looked so familiar.

When the movie finished my sister sighed ."That was an amazing movie,and whoever was Peter Kavinsky ,is super hot".

"Cough, Married, cough,cough" I coughed at her remark. "I need to find this model of guy and his name". She grabbed her phone and texted in rapidly. "Lana Condor was Lara Jean". Still listening I grabbed a cup of water.

"And Peter Kavinsky is acted by...... Noah Centineo".  I chocked on my water."What?!"
"Isn't he your ex best friend, I honestly thought he would do better in life than you but, look at this, he's an actor".

"And guess what else he is ,an asshole who never said sorry". Her eyes grew big" Weren't you the one wh-". I remembered my job application that a contractor sent to me which was in Miami "I think I'm going to accept that application for Miami , we'll leave tomorrow".

"What about me? I haven't packed anything". I looked at my very pregnant sister "Then you better start packing".

Hey loves
This is my first chapter of my Noah Centineo fanfiction. I am a huge fan but, I am doing this story because he's a normal guy too and without acting we wouldn't have loved him as much as now.

So all praise to Noah for his efforts and good work.
Bye my loves♡