chapter 2

Midoriya's POV

I walked back into class and everyone was looking at me. They were probably shocked by my little outburst earlier. I just make my way to my desk and sit there with a happy expression which a certain someone didn't like.

"Why are you so happy you damn nerd?" Kacchan being as nosy as always.

"Nothing I've just already got my partner thats all." I was happy about my little success in recruiting Shinso.

"Already? Who is it?" I didn't want him to ruin the moment so I didn't want to tell him who it was.

"It's just a friend from General studies." After this Kacchan turned around pissed that I did something quicker than he could.

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Time skip ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )   

It was the end of school I started to walk home but before I could get past the gates Uraraka and Iida ran up to me catching me off guard. 

"Deku! I wanted to say sorry for earlier we were being insensitive and we see what you mean. Shinso isn't a villain and we believe you two will make a great team." Iida nodded as Uraraka explained.

"Thanks, guys I already got him to sign the paper and I handed it in already. I can't wait." 

We all walked home talking about our partners and the project until we had to split apart and go our separate ways. I soon reached my front door and unlocked it. My mum is away on a business trip so I'm by my self for a while but it won't make a difference the project is tomorrow and I'll be in a dorm. I already texted my mum to tell her and she's fine with it.

After I got changed I laid on my bed and brought up the new contact under the name 'Hitoshi Shinso'. I messaged him and I didn't have to wait long for a response.

M: Hey Shinso! Are you ready for the project tomorrow? 

S: Yeah I think this will be fun.

M: Ok I'll see ya tomorrow bye!

S: See ya later. Bye Midoriya.

I was so excited for tomorrow.

Shinso's POV 

Ever since the sports festival, I felt rather drawn to Midoriya. He's brave, strong and the only one who has a strong enough willpower to go against my quirk so I don't feel like I can manipulate him. If anything he's in control. I have to admit he's adorable with his scruffy hair and cute smile.

But he'll never like me so there's no use chasing after him but I'll always have feelings for him. When he came up to me and asked me about the project and reassured me that was the happiest I have ever felt since receiving my quirk.

After we messaged each other I couldn't help but think about him, his fluffy hair and amazing personality. Everyone he meets he has a huge impact on.

After a while, I was able to get some sleep which is rare in my case because I usually never get any sleep.

The next morning I got ready and made my way to school. I was told to meet Midoriya outside of his classroom so the teachers can collect the forms and give us our dorm numbers. I stood there waiting because I got there pretty early.

After a while, I saw some other students come to the same area. One of them being Bakugo. He's the hot-headed ass hole that won the sports festival.

"What the hell are ya doing here you damned villain," Bakugo said but after what Midoriya said yesterday it didn't really affect me. I just ignored him and waited for Midoriya to arrive.

A few minutes later Midoriya came running down the hall to greet me.

"sorry, Shinso I was running a bit late." He didn't notice Bakugo and gave me his signature smile which made my morning a lot better.

"Hey Midoriya, It's fine I wasn't here long and either way I don't mind waiting," I said still ignoring Bakugo and on top of that Midoriya didn't notice him so he was pissed.

"Oi, you damned nerd why are you partnered with this asshole? you said you were partnered with a friend." 

Midoriya see's me as a friend? This caused me to blush slightly but it wasn't enough for anyone to notice.

"K-Kacchan I-i um Shinso's my friend and my partner so please don't harass him," Midoriya said trying to defend me, which was cute but a failed effort since now Bakugo's anger was now directed at him.

"You shitty Deku, leave it to you to partner with trash maybe you did it because you finally found someone on your own level." that drew the line and annoyed me more than words could describe. how dare he insult Midoriya.

"hey, Bakugo, why do you call him Deku?" I said trying to get him to fall for it so I can use my quirk. I need the person to answer a question to activate my quirk.

"Because he's useless thats why" After this, I used my quirk.

"ok, now Bakugo apologize to Midoriya" This caused a shocked expression to grace Midoriya's face.

"N-no it's ok he doesn't have too." But before he could finish Bakugo apologized.

"Sorry Izuku for calling you trash and constantly harassing you." This caused both of them to be shocked.

"You bastard how dare you use your quirk on me!" he shouted. 

"It's ok Bakugo I have disabled my quirk since I have gotten what I wanted out of you now the teachers here let's go Midoriya." This pissed Bakugo off beyond belief It was quite amusing even Deku smiled a little.

Chapter 2 END...

Do you think I'm a villain? (Shinso x Midoriya)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें