Chapter 11 ( Vampire part 3 🌙 )

( Okaii, this is gonna be the last vampire chapter, If u have any other requests let me know and yea that's all, See ya!~ (〜^∇^)〜 )

Keith POV

Pidge was having another party today, I'm already exhausted from the party a few days ago. Pidge said that its the aftermath of the costume party, So everyones gonna get in there costumes or get a new one if they want. I decided to be a witch this time, I've got on the hat and a broom , And I'm wearing a black shirt with black ripped jeans. I better get outside, The party's about to start. "Fuck!" I hurried and rushed outside, greeting everyone who came with a welcoming smile.

*about 3 hours later, 10 pm*

No POV

"Ah, Hey hunk!" Keith smiled and walked toward the punch bowl. "Hey Keith!" Hunk smirked slightly. "Whaaa? Why are you smiling like that??" Keith asked, Confused. "No reason!~" Hunk said quickly. "Tell meee" Keith pouted. "I said its *HIC* nothing!" Hunk stumbled backwards slightly. "Hunk, Are you drunk?!" Keith asked cautiously. "Noooo" Hunk smiled before falling on the floor, Giggling. "I better call Pidg--" Keith was interrupted by Pidge flying across the sky from a zip line screaming "A PoTatO fLeW *Hic* ArOunD *Hic Hic*  mY rOoM--" drunkingly. "Wth?!" Keith was trying to process what just happened when he heard Lance dying of laughter. "Hahahahahah *Hic* Omg Pidge!" Lance gasped for air as he was holding his stomach laughing. "Hmm, Where's Shiro?--" Keith thought before seeing Shiro dressed up in heels, Tight jeans, And a suit with a basket of lucky charms. "Shiro, What are you doing?" Keith asked, Confuzzled af. Shiro threw lucky charms at Keith and said "Taste the fucking *Hic* rainbow bitch" And walked away. ( Omfg Takashi o-o ) "What the actual fuck, Is everyone here drunk?!" Keith exclaimed. "Cmon Keith *Hic* Have a drinkk~" Hunk smiled. "N-No thanks!" Keith said. Keith wasnt a drinker, He never had been and from what he says, Never will be. "Keithhh" Shiro groaned as he hugged Keith happily, Making Keith blush from the sudden contact. "Stop it Shiro, I'm not used to hugs.." Keith tried pushing Shiro away. "Keith, You need to be used to *Hic* to-- *Hic* human contact you know~" Shiro sighed. He hugged keith tighter, Making Keith blush from the interaction and Lance got really jealous. ( Lances thoughts * Don't touch my mothafucking man -_- *) Lance drunkingly pushed shiro away and cuddled keith in his arms. "Mm ^~^ " Lance smiled. He then picked Keith up and carried him inside on the couch. "Lancee, I can walk you knoww" Keith whined embarrassingly. "Oh well" Lance smiled. "Lance, Why did you bring me inside?" Keith asked curiously. "I'm *Hic* hungry.." Lance smiled slightly. "For whatt? I'll go see if there's any snacks if you want" Keith stands up to leave but Lance quickly pins him down on the sofa with his left hand. "Nope, I want your blood Keith" Lance said stirnly. "But it hurt last time..A-And idk.." Keith sighed, Looking away, His neck clearly visible.  Lance couldn't hold back, He bit Keith's neck before he could even think. "Ah, Ow! Stop!!" Keith screamed, He couldn't take the pain, He was to sensitive. "Mm~~" Lance groaned softly, Sucking Keith's blood. After he was done Keith was to weak to push him away. He just layed there, Panting. "Sorry Keith, But I will admit..You're blood is the best babyy~" Lance smirked before licking the drops of blood still trickling down Keith's neck, Not missing a inch of it. Keith blushed and sighed in defeat. Lance leaned closer. "I'm not full yet Keith~ " Lance spoke. "W-Wait, Noo!" Keith tried to push Lance of him but Lance seductively licked his lips and held Keith's hand, Licking his fingers. "L-Lance, Stop it alreadyy.." Keith was flushed in his thoughts at what's going on at the moment when suddenly Lance sat down and Moved Keith on his lap. "Lance, What are you--" Keith stopped talking when Lance slowly gripped onto Kieths small waist, Rubbing it softly, Making the shorter boy yelp in the sudden pleasure. Pidge, Hunk, And Shiro all walked in, Still drunk as hell. "Hey Keefyyy" Pidge smiled before sitting on the floor in front of Keith. "H-Heyy Pidge" Keith smiled back. Hunk and Shiro sat on the couch, Well tried to..They fell on the floor because they were to dizzy to find where the couch is. They put on a movie and everyone watched it, amused.

Lance had an idea, He was hungry and Keith can't say No if he does it right now, While everyones here. A huge smirk crept across his face. He hugged Keith and slowly licked his neck. "W-Wha?!" Keith whisper yelled while blushing. Lance continued and Bit into Keith's shoulder first, Which made Keith stay still. "Mm, Keith, I love you're sweet blood.." Lance whispered, then drank more of his blood from his shoulder. "Lancee, It hurts.." Keith whined quietly. "Sorry Keefyy" Lance giggled before biting and sucking Keith's neck. "Nngh.." Keith shifted slightly, As the red liquid trailer down to his chest. He quickly rubbed it off. "Keefyyy" Pidge said, Playfully making Keith blush from his new nickname now. "Mhm?" He replied. "Let's play *Hic* Truth or Dare~" Pidge smiled innocently. "O-Okay, I guess" Keith shrugged. Everyone got in a circle and were playing the game, Lance on the other hand kept on taking every opportunity he could to at least nibble Keith's neck or shoulder. "Lance, Truth or Dare?" Hunk said. "Hmm, Dare!" Lance smiled happily. "Okay..I dare you to be locked in the closet with..Hmm, Keith! For 30 mins!" Hunk said, A devilish smile creeping over his face. "W-Wait what?! No no nooo" Keith said, Scooting back slightly. "Okay!" Lance giggled, Ignoring Keith's protest. he grabbed Keith's arm and they both went in the small closet, Only a few inches apart. Hunk smiled "Good luck!" Before he locked the door and left to continue the game. "U-Uhm, Sooo..." Keith spoke, Awkwardly looking away since there so close together. "How about we have some fun?" Lance smirked. "Fun? What do you mean?" Keith asked curiously. "This is what I mean" lance said , Then put his knee between Keith and leaned in closer. "W-What-- Uhm, L-Lance" Keith stuttered shyly. Lance cupped Keith's cheeks mouthing 'I love you' and then smiling. "I-I Love You Too.." Keith blushed deeply. "Guys, Its been 30 Mins!!" Hunk yells. Both boys walk out of the closet, Smiling and walking back to the game.

*a few truth and Dares later everyone gets to bed, Waiting for whatever they shall do tommorow - Other then get a hangover - *

( Okaiiii I hope you enjoyed my "Vampire" Chapters! Now request any ideas, Comment, And suggest anything you want me to do for the next chapter! That's the end for "Vampire" Chapters, I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great Day/Night and Yea, Baiii Peopleee!!~ ^-^ )