Let's get it on

Frank couldn't help but stare at the note throughout third and fourth period. Gerard had slipped it into his back trouser pocket while in the cafeteria line during lunch period. The two have been dating for almost two months at this point, but as far as the physical aspect goes; theyve only made it as far as the occasional makeout session  underneath the football bleachers. Being a teenager really blows. Theres very few places where you can get your freak-on without getting a visit from a patrol officer. Frank unfolds the note and places it on top of the open biology textbook. He reads over gerards doctor-esque handwriting, trying his hardest to decipher whateverthefuck is on it.
"Parents baby sitting aunts ferrets tomorrow night. House is free. Bring something sexy"
Oh fuck. Suddenly Frank's throat is like a desert. Hes watched American pie unrated before; he knows what's up. Just, fuck, he never anticipated that his little starfish would get stretched this soon.
Its tomorrow, so He's still got time to hunker down and prepare for the buttsecks olympics.
Frank wastes no time dashing out the classroom door as soon as the final bell rings.
Once hes made it upstairs to his bedroom he starts rummaging through his wardrobe drawers for stuff he'll need for his and gerards sexcapades. He shoves an extra set of clothes into his backpack, but hesitates when he picks up a pair of briefs. He suddenly comes to the horrifying realization that every single pair of underwear he owns, his mother embroidered each day of the week onto the ass. Fucking hell, how can gerard even get a hard-on after seeing "FRIDAY" slapped across his ass? Frank decides to ditch the undies and go commando. Its gross, but itll save him the embarrassment.
Once hes done packing the necessities he refers back to the note. The "bring something sexy" keeps buzzing in his brain, and he has no fucking idea what that's supposed to mean. Gerard's shown frank his wallet-condoms before (probably just to show off how cool he thinks he is) so he knows that they're set in that department, so hes at a loss as what hes supposed to bring. Doesnt gerard know that Frank lives in a catholic household? What does he expect Frank to be packing?
He starts pacing around the room, trying to find something that might be useful. Then he sees it. The 12-inch wooden cross on the bookshelf. Its smooth, fallic shaped, and only *ahem* lightly used. Frank decides that itll make do, and prays that gerard wont dump him on the spot once he pulls it out of his backpack. But gerard is a pretty freaky dude, so Frank decides to take his chances.
After school the next day, he sees gerard at his favourite dumpster. Unsuprisingly, the freak is rummaging through it, trying to find god -knows-what for whatever "art" project hes currently working on. He drops a handful of chicken bones into his messenger bag before greeting frank. Hes overly cheerful for a garbage gremlin.
"Hey man! So you're coming over tonight right?" he wipes his barbeque-covered hands on the sides of his jeans before wrapping an arm around Frank's waist.
"Yep. Mom gave the go-ahead and I've already got my stuff in my bag"
Gerard shoots a smirk over to Frank, and puts a cigarette between his lips.
"I've got something planned for the two of us, so I hope you packed some sexy underwear" frank avoids that conversation by taking a long drag of the marbalo.
Truthfully, frank has never actually been to gerards house before. Something about his parents being nudists or whatever. Once they get there, Gerard leads frank down to the basement and turns on the light.
Frank is instantly greeted by an unidentifiable stench, and avoids taking in deep breaths. Frank tries to avoid to mention the skunk in the room, but at this point his eyes are watering. Gerard doesnt exactly smell like roses, but damn.
"Uh dude, can we like, open a window or something?its kinda stuffy in here"
Gerard gives a puzzled look but complies. "Okay, Itll be cold but suit yourself"
As gerard slides the window open, Frank hesitantly sits down on the bed, avoiding to sit on the mystery stains on the sheets. "Consider yourself royalty frankie, I cleaned up just for you"
Gerard lights up a lonely candle on the nightstand before meeting with Frank on the bed. "I've been waiting so long to have you alone frankie"
Gerard claps his hands, and at that command, the lamp turns off and the only light thats present in the room is the dim candlelight.
"Allow me to set the mood frankie" gerard says in a low, growling tone, his lips just inches away from Frank's.
"Alexa, play careless whisper"
The snazzy jazzy starts playing, leaving frank with a very confused boner.
Gerards agression starts to show as he pushes frank down into the bed. He gets on top of Frank, spreading his legs and kneeling inbetween them. Gerard crashes their lips together, and Frank parts his lips, allowing gerard's tongue snake inside. Their tongues battle for dominance, as Frank can feel gerard's throbbing member rub up against his jeans. Frank breaks the kiss and his eyebrows do the worm. "Can I have a little looksy gerard?"
Gerards eyebrows seductively wiggle back as he gets up on his knees.
'Baby, call me the post man, because I'm about to deliver you this dick"
" okay" frank replies
When gerard gets his pants down, his meatstick springs out from his batman boxers.
Frank has never been more turned on in his life.
Frank's in awe at the sight. He can hear George Michaels voice sing on in the background, which just adds to the hot and heavy ambiance. Frank can feel his dick leaking through his jeans, so he starts to unbutton them.
"You dont wear any underwear frank?" Gerard frowns.
Frank panics. "I pissed myself at school"
Fuck. Why did he say that?
Gerard shrugs and tries to search for his wallet in his discarded jeans.
"Its okay. Happens to me all the time"
Frank is oddly comforted by that confession.
Gerard brandishes a package of condoms with a smug expression
"I've had these since second grade"
Frank decides not to ask any questions.
Gerard rips open the package ripping the condom along with it.
"Shit.... well, you cleaned your ass, right frankie?"
Frank starts to sweat as he thinks about the chipotle he had for dinner last night.
He thanks the high heavens when gerard finds another condom. The good lord must be on his side.
Gerard gets back on the bed and Frank starts to palm his limp dick, trying to wake it up. Gerard frowns and pulls something out from the nightstand drawer. He hands frank a batman mask;
"Can you put this on? It helps me get in the mood"
Frank complies, and gerard is instantly rock solid.
And like Donald Trump at a miss America pageant, he excitedly takes out a bottle of olive oil.
"I dont have any lube, so I use this. My dick feels extra soft after I jerk off"
Frank is silent.
The playlist continues after careless whisper is over. Mariah carey's greatest hits starts playing, but strangely enough, gerard doesnt change it.
Frank takes the bottle and pours the olive oil into his hands. He starts to jerk gerard off, and gerard's dick is throbbing like an ingrown toenail.
As he feels gerard getting closer to the edge, gerard suddenly pushes frank over onto his stomach. He spreads Frank's legs open like a woman in labour and lines his dick up to the entry hole.
"Are you ready frankie? Have you prepped yourself for this?"
Frank peers over to his backpack
"I've had a bit of practice"
Gerard puts his WHOLE DICK into Frank's ass. Frank yelps like a wounded dog.
Gerard starts pumping to the tempo of "we belong together" and Frank digs it. Gerard moans deep and sexily. "God frankie, you re so tight" frank thinks that's nice. once Frank gets over the initial pain he. is. loving. it. He starts to rock back into gerards movements, and it's like some weird cosmic force of awesome. he really wants to give gerard a high five right now. As gerard speeds up, frank can feel something pooling in his stomach. Hes gonna blow. 

Gerard suddenly yells out "KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" as he empties himself into the condom. Frank follows shortly behind, his orgasm feeling like floyd Mayweather punched him in the gut.
They both fall onto the bed, sweat beading down their faces. But they have completed their mission;that calls for a celebration. Gerard pulls out two cigarettes and a lighter from his ass and passes one to Frank. They both peacefully smoke in the midst of the afterglow.

Until they remember that mikey is home.

Thats gonna be awkward