Amia

(Chapter 1-All about Amia's life)
(Chapter 2 will be longer)

I've always been the type of girl to get whatever guy I want, along with that, I've never really known just what I wanted. It's kind of difficult to know what love is, without finding others who love each other. My families a reck and my love life is a disaster.
    Ok, I'm getting way to ahead of myself. I'm Amia, a love sick 17 year old who just can't seem to grasp the idea of loving another. So I'm always hopping guy to guy in hopes of finding my one and only. I'm sure you're probably asking yourself how I can possibly want a guy to be my forever this young? The answer to that is quite simple actually. My father wants me to marry this German fellow for his company so we can still have our "family name". Well my mother just kind of sits back and watches, as my dad single-handedly ruins my ideas on marriage. My parents were also married because of a proposal so save the company. Their company sells products to make any person you meet,nearly irresistible. Something that doesn't really matter to me, so I don't ever want this company to be mine.
All of my family are big believers on "love at first sight", even if love isn't the word they should be using. So I had to meet this guy before anything, and to say the least, he's not my idea of marriage material. His name is Sfen, after a long talk with him, I knew I was going to hate him. He spends all of his days finding new and improved ways to have others look at him. I will admit, he's the kind of guy I would usually go for. I wouldn't say he was tall, but he was definitely fit and deprived of common sense. His brown eyes and deep brown hair drawn nothing in me but memories from past guys.
    I know marrying him would make my father happy.. but I don't think I can bring myself up to marrying a guy I don't and never will, love. Hopefully one day I'll change their minds, so I don't have to marry this scumbag.