- 2 -

Rowoon is one of the rising actors, his achievements are getting better and he is getting popular.

Rowoon is in a frantic mind right now, his manager called that will immediately pick him up for the agenda of shooting his latest drama. While he thought he should accompany Taeyang, every time Taeyang had a nightmare he would be restless all day.
Rowoon paced back and forth beside Taeyang's sleepy bed restlessly. He couldn't cancel the schedule unilaterally but also couldn't leave Taeyang by himself, Rowoon did have many assistants who could be asked to accompany Taeyang but that was not what Taeyang needed at this time.

"Hyung" Rowoon gasped in surprise, he didn't realize Taeyang had been watching him since all the time

"Hey ... you wake up, you haven't even slept well Taey" Rowoon approached the mattress and stroked Taeyang's hair

"Don't think about me hyung, it's okay, just go" Taeyang held Rowoon's hand caressing his hair

"Did you hear it?" Taeyang nodded with a small smile "But .."

"I'll stay here and be nice, I promise, don't worry"

"But, you know that every time the dream comes ..." Rowoon had not finished the sentence when Taeyang cupped his lips.

"Please hyung, I don't want to be your burden, I promise that I'll be fine until you return"

Rowoon looked at Taeyang's face full of hope and anxiety, "Okay, but you have to promise if you want something or anything immediately contact me"

"I promise"

Rowoon rummages in Taeyang's hair "The food is ready to eat at the table, don't forget the milk and some of medicine that I have prepared, OK!" Rowoon kissed the tip of Taeyang's head before leaving the room.