five

ᵀ ᴱ ᴸ ᴱ / vision

i didn't like these four white walls at first but then they started to remind me of your pale arms ( they grew on me ) and i couldn't help but embrace every side.

it was only until the nurse came and told me that my skin was bruised, that i realized that wasn't a part of our crazed game. when i realized the stiffness of your arms was not your muscles and instead the cement bricks underneath ivory paint coating me in these dark splotches.

as if she hadn't had enough destroying my visions, she came close to the ticking time bomb that i was and tried to defuse me. with one arm wrapped around my head, she grabbed my jaw, yanked it open, and shoved two pills down my dry throat.

to cease me from feeling.
to cease me from exploding.
then tried seizing my journal—

"what are you doing?"

she didn't want to turn her back. in case she tried to... incase she tried to attack her again. like she had the day they brought her in.

nurse yuri's eyes shivered, going from the girl in the corner to the door she'd entered from. her scratched up feet trailed along the wall as she inched closer to the exit.

she'd be lying if she said she wasn't terrified. "you'll get the journal back in eight months. when you get discharged."

the girl only kept growling, demanding she stop touching the walls.

the nurse gasped, obeying her commands.

she stayed in the corner, watching as the nurse scurried out of the room; the bruises on her arms a purple night sky against the walls. against him.