If we meet again?! -Galia and Zayn ♥

Galia and Zayn<3

"You going to have something different for a change?" I laughed to m bestfriend, while we were walking down the road to Nando's. It was our usual tradition really. Every Saturday night we would come here. And also One Direction love it here, do I guess that it a bonus.

"Nope." She laughed. "You?"

"Nope." I laughed.

We eventually arrived at Nando's. It wasn't that far from our flat to be honest. Yes, me and my bestfriend share a flat.

The familiar waitress -Lucy- arrived at our table to take our order.

"The usual please?" We both chorused. We didn't need to look at the menus. We knew what we were having, we knew the menu off by heart... Is that sad?

"Okay. How are you girls anyway?" Lucy asked us.

"Fine, works a bit hectic at the moment." I laughed. I worked at Topshop. It was a good place to work just to get the money. And to also get a discount off when I shopped there...

"Good thank you." My bestfriend smiled.

"You?" We chorused.

"Great, I'll go get your orders." She smiled and walked off.

We both got back to our usual conversations.

"Have you seen Zayn's new hair? Hot right?" I winked.

"Yeah, but hipsta please... Harry's better." She winked.

Five minutes later, someone walked over to our table. I thought it was Lucy coming over with our order.

"Than-"

What was he doing here?

"Excuse me loves, but could we join your table, everywhere else is full." A familiar Bradford vouced asked.

Oh. My. God.

Zayn Malik? Talking to us?

No way!

Shit... I better answer.

I looked over to my bestfriend -who was just as shocked as I was- and gave her the 'what do you think?' look. Which got a nod in reply.

I looked over to Zayn and nodded. He then signalled the other boys to come over, which they happily did.

Soon, me and my bestfriend were surrounded by 5/5 of One Direction. Who know this would come true?

"So, what's your names?" Liam asked.

'Mines Galia.' I smiled. "But you can call me Gigi."

"And mines Jess." My bestfriend said. (A/N: Sorry if your bestfriends name isn't Jess.. Just had to make it up:L)

"What lovely names?" They chorused.

I feel my cheeks burning..

The boys ordered their meals, and in no time, they all came. We all dag in, trying to forget that One Direction are here...

The night went pretty well.. At first it was awkward, but then we all got talking and laughing about most random things. I swear that Zayn couldn't take his eyes of me. But I must be dreaming right?

Before I was about to go Zayn stopped me.

"Gigi, before you go." Zayn stopped me.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Here." He handed me a small piece of paper.

It read: 

'Gigi, I really like you, so call me sometime? *NUMBER HERE*'

I looked up to Zayn.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Your welcome, but before you go again." We both laugh.

He leaned in so our faces were inches away from each others. Suddenly he smacked his lips against mine. It was a short, but passionate kiss.

We both pulled away and I blushed.

"I have to go. I hope to see you very soon." He laughed.

"Me too." I said. And we both went our separate ways.

A/N: Yep thats right.. One Shits are back:L ahaha. Anyways.. Hope you liked it Galia. Sorry it took me a little while to update it..:L