𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋.

〚SUMMARY!〛CELESTIAL

〚SUMMARY!
CELESTIAL.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

'cause i've been scared of crowded places
come with me, i'll take you home.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

     —WHEN Artemisia was born, HYDRA owned her. Her mother had been involved in human experimentation involving injecting the little quantum energy HYDRA managed to obtain into her veins, subsequently driving her insane. And while the experiments had never worked on Artemisia's mother, Artemisia was born with quantum energy running through her veins. And so the world never knew of Artemisia, and HYDRA kept her for themselves. A little girl with the power to unlock the quantum realm, only the name falling from her fitting mother's lips to keep for her own.

     IT meant "a gift from Artemis". Motherless, homeless, Artemisia was trained to be none other than a weapon. A lethal HYDRA operative with an extensive skill set, forced to be trained and tortured by their standards. They called her Celestial, named after her bright wielding of quantum energy and her believed affiliation with the goddess Artemis. A super soldier, in a sense. But someone who could push quantum energy through their skin was much more valuable than them. And Artemisia's energy was the key to the next step of HYDRA's evolution. 

     AND, so each night, she was drained of the lifeblood quantum energy which flowed within her veins, until so very little was left. And with it, HYDRA began making weapons.

     SO when she meets the Ghost, a SHIELD operative who is trying to kill her, it isn't long before the girl who has too much quantum energy in her skin takes an interest in the girl who has too little.

OR

IN WHICH
a girl brings a shield experiment
flowers every day, to make her
happy.