Chapter 1

After a long day of filming she was happy to go back to her hotel room to get some rest. But the moment she stepped foot into her hotel room she was feeling restless and not even the shower she took helped to shake off that feeling she had.

All she could keep thinking about is the way Conceited came up behind her during the Rae Sremmurd performance. The moment she felt his hands on her waist she almost lost control. At that very moment she wanted to take a step back and grind against him but she thought better about it and decided she would rather not put herself out there like that especially when the cameras were still filming. 

She turned in his arms and whispered into his ear, "Don't be doing that out here with all these people watching." He looked as if he was ready to pull away from her but she kept him there to dance with her side to side but she could tell he was upset. After a few more seconds he soon pulled away from her and she regretted her words to him. He moved to the other side of the stage as Rae Sremmurd kept performing ignoring her unless he needed to address her as their filming day was done. 

Usually they'll share an Uber back to the hotel or even just talked a bit before leaving if they had separate plans but he just left without a care. Zoie gave her a look once they found out that Conceited left for the day. "Why he acting like that? He didn't even say bye," he asked and she just shrugged her shoulders unsure of what to say. 

Though she was planning to hang out with B. Simone and Zoie after the show she found herself lacking the energy to pretend that her mind wasn't on a certain rapper. So she dismissed herself for the evening and went back to her room hoping that the alone time will help her figure out what she was going to do with her feelings towards Conceited. 

After her shower she decided that she would just sleep in the shirt that she had taken from Con's room. He tried getting it back from her but she just told him that he'll get it back when she felt like it plus he knows she'll look better in it. Now she wishes he could see her in it wearing nothing else but a pair of black panties under the white tee. 

Just the thought of him seeing her like this had turned her on and just as she was about to guide her fingers into her panties there was a knock at her door. Confused she keeps quiet hoping that whoever is knocking just goes away because the only person she wanted to be with tonight was probably not the person at the door. Two more knocks and then silence. She didn't move just in case the person hadn't left just yet.

The sound of her iPhone ringtone blasting across the room startles her and she jumps off the bed to check who is calling her.  The picture of Con and her appears on the screen as she sees he's the one calling her. She's tempted to not answer him and see how he likes to be ignored but she decides to just answer the call. 

"What do you want Con?" she answers, not caring to greet him properly.

"So that's what we doing right now? You gonna ignore me knocking at your door and then you gonna answer your phone like that?" 

She sucked her teeth and then walked to her door. "I didn't know it was you knocking at my door," she told him before hanging up the phone. She looked through the peep hole and him standing there. "I was trying to sleep," she told him as she opened the door. 

He looks her up and down. "In my shirt," she raises her eyebrow at him as his gaze meets her.  "You look good."

"Duh," she says walking away leaving the door open so he could follow her into the room. He's seen her in less clothing, once even when she was topless but right now she felt completely naked in front of him. She heard him close the door behind them as they walked further into the room. 

"Were you really trying to sleep?" He asked as he took a seat at the edge of her bed. His hands reached out to her as she walked up to him. 

"Sort of," she told him as his hands settled on her hips. "I had a few things on my mind." 

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked as his hands glide down her body. "Or not," he added as his hands played with the bottom hem of the shirt that barely covered her hips. His fingers grazed her thighs and for a quick second she was tempted to tell him to remove his shirt from her body but instead she took a step back. 

"Maybe we should talk Con," she told him as she placed her phone on the dresser across from her bed. 

"Maybe we should," he told her as he took off his hat. He barely took off his hat in front of others and whenever he does that when it's just them hanging out she feels special knowing he is comfortable to be around her like that. "What's up with you?"

"What you mean?" she asked taking the hat from his hands and placed it on the nightstand next to her bed. 

"Justina, come on now," he ran his hand through his hair, something she's been wanting to do for the longest. 

"You the one that didn't say bye after we finished taping tonight," she said as she took the seat next to him.

"I mean you've left without saying bye before," he told her and she just shook her head at him smiling. 

"Don't try to turn this on me," she said. "We haven't done that in the longest." 

"What? Leaving without the other one knowing?" he asked her as he began to take off his sneakers. 

She nodded and he sighed. "I was feeling some sort of way," he explained. 

"About what?" she asked, even though she was certain of the answer she wanted to hear it from him first. 

"About you," his left hand going to her bare thigh. "About how much I wanted to touch you all day," he gave her thigh a slight squeeze before sliding his hand up her thigh.  "About how much I wanted to kiss you all day." 

She was going to be patient and let him make the first move but she was done being patient. "Kiss me then," she told him as she straddled his lap, cupped his face with her hands, and kissed him. 

A/N: Justina and Conceited are my favs on the show. Their chemistry is amazing. Just putting this chapter out here wanting to see if people are interested in reading more.