Medicine

A fine beam of sunlight struck right on your closed eyes. You looked around, confused. Wondering where am I ? What happened ?. Inspecting the place you woke in, you realized you were in your bedroom. You had no idea of how you got here. You couldn't remember anything? As you tried to get out of the bed, you noticed that you were handcuffed with your hands above your head. You stayed in the bed quietly trying to remember what happened. But something was off like really off. "Why is everything so silent?" You muttered.

"Annie !!!! Annie !!!" You shouted.

Then you heard a noise coming from downstairs. You thought quickly.

"Whoever knocked you down is still in the house, must have taken Annie and the others as hostages. And now he or she maybe they are coming upstairs, probably to check on me." You thought.

The door opened, and a man entered the room, someone you knew quite well.

Y/N : Mr.Edward ?! What are you doing here? What happened?

"So you are wake after all" Edward replied. He walked up to you, taking out his pistol, which made you nervous a little bit. He pointed the pistol at you and saying " I don't know how you manipulated Annie and these youngsters but your journey ends here Mr.Imposter". Suddenly Annie came rushing to upstairs.

Hitch : Annie Wait.

Y/N : Annie, run !!! Mr.Edward lost his mind, he is trying to kill me.

Annie : STOP !!! Mr.Edward stop this please.

Edward : Listen to me Annie, he is not who you think he is. He is not your husband.

Y/N : It's me Y/N ! Mr.Edward stop this nonsense.

You know it was totally pointless because he won't believe you. Like how can someone believe in a man who came back after his death. You quietly stayed on the bed waiting for them to come to a solution.

Edward : Where is that Phoenix ?

Annie : What are you going to do with him ?

Edward : Marlowe, take this so called Y/N and head to the basement.

Marlowe : ....u-understood.

"What is he trying to do now ?" You thought as you walked downstairs. When you entered the basement Annie insisted on going down with you but Mr.Edward refused.

Edward : Annie, there is no need to worry ! If he is an imposter like I said then I will kill him.

Then you closed the door and told Marlowe to tie you on a chair. You sat there motionless without any resistance. Mr.Edrward lightened the oil lamp.

Edward : Well then we proceed with few questions. If you fail to answer my questions in 3-5 seconds then you truly are a dead man.

You nodded at him and patiently waited for his interrogation questions. "I asked few things from Phoenix, if you are not familiar with it ! Just think of it as a flying ball" you heard him say.

Y/N : Then let's begin ! Shall we not ?!

You wanted to with Edward face-to-face to increase the chance that you are the real one not an imposter. But in the semi-darkness you simply couldn't make out exactly how he looked like.

Y/N : Is it me or something is off because I can't remember your face, Mr.Edward.

There were no replies from Edward and the only thing you can see from him was hus glowing eyes in the shadow.

Edward : Who was the commander-in-chief of INI during your service days.

/INI-Imperial Naval Intelligence/