1 - Klance - 1

I had a crush on Keith since forever. I always made him my "rival" so I could see him more. Sometimes I'd accidentally say things like, "we are a good team." What I loved about these mistakes were Keith's reaction. "We had a bonding moment!" I loved it. I loved getting every ounce of love and anger out of him.

But one day it all changed.

He joined the BOM. He left us behind. I was so hurt, and all I could say was, "who am I going to make fun of?" When I really wanted to say, "I want you to stay in my life forever, don't leave me." Words are my rival, not Keith.

When Keith wanted to help with the sheild by flying his cruiser into it, I was on the verge of tears. I might hate Lotor for harvesting Alteans and slipping a kiss with Allura. I am thankful he saved Keith. He came back.

When we were on Earth, I had my family. I almost forgot that he didn't really have one to go back to. I want him to be a part of mine.

I saw him on the roof of the old shack he lived in.

"Hey Keith! Am I allowed up there?"

Keith nodded as he scooted over and patted a spot next to him.

I climbed to the roof and sat where he told me to.

"How are you doing?"

"Look, Lance, if you're gonna make fun of me... Leave."

"I'm not here to make fun of you. I also apologize for making fun of you before."

"Uh-huh. Yeah..."

"Keith, I came here to ask you something... Erm... I guess tell you something."

"Tell away."

The wind was starting to pick up and the sun was setting. He faced me so I could tell him everything. His hair was blowing in the wind and his eyes glow with the suns reflection. The sight was more gorgeous then anything I'd ever seen.

"The reason I made fun of you..."

"I know."

"W-What?"

"I know. That's why I made fun of you as well. But, I want to stop making fun of each other. I want to make this real."

I couldn't believe my ears. I wanted so badly to kiss him right then and there.

"Lance, will you be my-"

I smack my lips into his and wrap an arm around his waist and fiddle with his hair. He doesn't do anything first, but then he stands up with me in his arms. Our lips depart, and he whispers in my ear, "let's finish this somewhere else."