He pinned me

It was an unusual day in LA, I was walking to my house after work, while I was walking I thought to my self "god I hope my boss doesn't fire me for not getting his coffee on time, or his emails sent out." I kept walking, then I stumbled into a tree, hitting my head. I feel into a deep sleep not knowing who's property I was on. Soon after about two hours or so I woke up on some persons white couch, not knowing it was my boss's. I look up and there he is Brendon Urie standing with a tall white dress shirt on and black jeans, of course having a whiskey in his right hand. He said to me in a laughing matter "woah you fell pretty hard there didn't you?" He then said "you are lucky Sarah found you when she came back from work!" In a surprised tone of voice I just said "uh thanks but where is Sarah And where is my purse?" Brendon just stood there and said "Sarah is out at the store, getting stuff for dinner, and your purse she didn't see it." "But anyway you are welcome to join us for dinner tonight, we're having spaghetti!" Brendon didn't seem mad at all not one bit he was off, it seemed like he was on marijuana or something, I was very confused he just said while pouring me a glass of water, "Your shirt is nice today." I didn't think anything of it, he usually compliments every person he works with. So I brushed it off and I said "thanks I just got it!" He then said "awesome from where?" I said in an odd tone of voice, "oh from Forever 21?! Why?" He then said even more interested " oh I was going to get a shirt like that for my wife." I then said relieved "oh okay!" But then things started to escalate and he just looked at me for at the most of five minutes or so dreamy like. I didn't know what was going on it was weird, so I said I think I should get going now, as I grabbed my shoes and started to run out the door, before Brendon could stop me from getting to the sidewalk he said, "WAIT don't leave we need to talk!" So I stopped in a suspicious way and I said "about what?" He just said "follow me." He then took me into his bedroom and threw me onto his queen size bed, me not knowing what was going to happen next, He then started to take off my clothes one by one, then Brendon took his clothes off and he shut the door, the blinds, and the windows. I was scared he said, "Just wait one second" he stepped into the bathroom and opened a drawer he opened a Triton brand condom and proceeded to put it on the he came out of the door and pinned me down on the bed farther down and put his long dick inside me I didn't know what was going on and then it clicked did he rape me or something but I liked it, then we hear a door clicking or unlocking it was Sarah.