JJ's life with a bully Pre-view

JJ had just transferred to MI BERRY HIGH in Jorsan, Illinois and Cyra decided JJ would be a good person to bully because she didn't look popular and anyone would listen to her because she literally ruled the school.

Jorsan is roughly 1,250 people. JJ came from Riverside, Illinois. Riverside was about 2,600 people so JJ has to get used to Jorsan even though it isn't that much smaller that Riverside.

JJ- 5.5ft tall and has blond hair and blue eyes and her favorite colors are black ,navy blue and different shades of grey. She is bisexual but generally likes girls more than boys . If both people were ok with it she would consider being in a poly-relationship. Is in to Archery, Gaming and, Art.
Daniel- 5.6ft tall with blond hair , baby blue eyes with navy blue glasses. His favorite colors are red,navy blue and black. He is bisexual and also wouldn't mind being in a poly-relationship.
Cyra- 5.3ft with brown hair and brown eyes. Her fav. Colors are pink and purple. She is straight all the way and has a boyfriend both of them are spoiled. 
Drake- 5.8ft with black hair and green eyes. Favorite colors are red and orange. Bisexual but is dating a girl named Cyra.

(All my towns and names are not based off of real people or towns. Also the pictures of their houses keep disappearing so I just took them off.)