Chapter 4

JJ'S POV: Daniel just got home and we are currently walking over to my house because he needed help bringing things in and who am I to say no? Um do I have a crush on him I don't really know and it scares me what if Daniel doesn't like me that way or he is not straight or bisexual. What if he is gay? Omg what if he is already with someone, that would be so embarrassing.
God I swear I have a crush on him the bad thing though is I have a lot of fetishes and dirty dreams. They can get really bad and I'm worried if I'm alone with him I will end up acting on one of them.

Daniel's POV: I am walking over to JJ's house with her after she helped me unload my family's car after going to my grandma's house. From how long I know JJ she has been acting a little off I hope I didn't do anything to offend her. I wonder what she is thinking about , I kinda like her but I'm scared cause I've never liked anyone or had anyone like me before I'm completely new to this. I'm mostly an innocent unfrosted cinnamon roll when it comes to sexual or and type of relationships. Anyways we just got to her house and she seems a bit nervous.

JJ's POV: Dangit now I'm getting horny from all these thoughts. Sorry that was out of line I shouldn't have thought that at least I didn't say it out loud. Daniel seems to know something is wrong with me I hope he doesn't figure out what is really wrong with me but I wonder if the same thing is going on with him.

'After they get in JJ's house and go to her room'

Daniel's POV: So what happened just as we were walking over here JJ?

JJ's POV: Um well... I was thinking about some things that have been bothering me recently.

Daniel's POV: Oh. Well what has been bugging you?

JJ's POV: Um.. I don't know if you really want to know..

Daniel's POV: Oh is it dirty or bad?

JJ's POV: Yeah, it's dirty.

Daniel's POV: You can tell me, I won't judge you.

JJ's POV: Uh it's not that easy to talk about... But I guess I will try to say what it is.