Dream..

Guys...I had a weird and sad ass dream..

   My POV

I woke up in a class in my school. But time rushed by and I was in the grocery store, or at K-Mart...idk anymore...it was night time.

I suddenly saw someone...who fucking left me hanging...confused..sad...angry..ENVY.
..his name is Kayvin...my 1ST boyfriend...he asked me *in real life* out bcuz my friend asked him if he liked me and he said yeah in real life. And this is gonna seem messed up, but she even paid him 5 bucks. And after the week was over ....
Kayvin asked me out for real. I said yes, but it was awkward. Since he thought I broke it off during our week together. There was no hugging or even kissing yet. And we didn't really tell our friends cuz he wanted to keep low profile, and so we could make sure we were ready?? Idk....but after that very day, after two weeks passed by.

HE
FUCKING
LEFT
ME

AND HE WAS AT ANOTHER school...

Back to the dream

I heard him call my name, and asked to sit down with me. But I didn't turn around, and I just..booked it..I ran, I was scared, I felt betrayal, envy,ANGER, sadness. And more mixed emotions..
I just kept running in between aisles...never ending aisles.

And sometimes people I knew came out of the other side of the aisle and tried to scare me. But I just still ran. I ran till I was running out of breath. After I caught my breath by hiding in the darkness. I booked it outside and saw a girls bathroom. I turned & saw Kayvin running after me...again. So I just ran in there. And the weird thing was ? Our breasts were showing. Even though we tried to fix it. It couldn't go back in our shirts.. 😐

      So I gave up , sat in a stall and started to think. I kept thinking

"Why the hell am I running? I still love him but-- DAMNIT!!!" And that's when I felt myself crying...
I got up, and outside the restroom. And saw a black truck full of people that tried to scare me back at the store. Then I walked up and asked.."where is he?" Then they said "who? It's just us!"

  Then I said "U know who, come o-out..."

That's when I saw him clearly...
His black eyes...his slightly curly and long hair...his hoodie from 6th grade...
Holy shit..I am / was tearing up again but held strong.
   I just said "Holy shit" and hugged him, he didn't really hugged me back cuz I ... hehe ...ran from him earlier... so I understood..but it felt so REAL...
After I realized it was actually him, I pushed him away and said "YOU JERK!! WHY THE FUCK DID U LEAVE ME?!?!"

That's when I started crying and woke up...I cried for 1 hour.. And I was so damn sad again..my heart is in pieces..my eyes are swollen...And my voice was never heard..

I swear to never say his name again.
He left me...he left me confused and sad.

This, is my resolve.
My closure,
And my REALIZATION