Chapter 1

" Purple!!!!! Guess who followed me on Instagram?"

Two things I need to clarify with you. One my name is Violet, not purple, but when my super excited gay best friend Jeffrey is near me, expect rainbows flying out of his mouth. Two, social media is my new pet peeve, that's all that gets talked about and Instagram was the cause of the death of my dog Daffodil.

Long story short, two girls were fighting on the curb of a skate park on who was going to take a selfie with my dog, let me make it clear. It was my dog, a strangers dog to them. They tug and pulled, and finally one got hold if her and well snapped a shot, And as soon as I got there to intervene, the other has already sticked a Godiva chocolate bar in Daffodil's mouth smiling her braces yellowed mouth at the screen. Many of you who own a dog, or maybe you've heard that dogs aren't allowed to have chocolate. Well by the time I took Daffodil to the vet she died in a gif. I sued , but hardly got 2 grands out of it. Pointless.

Typical Californian problem.

" Let me guess Joseph Paige, from STT." I asked.

Joseph Paige, aka hottest hipster now on the top of NorthernHill High Single most wanted list. With over 56k followers on all social media, and subscribers on his youtube channel. Not that I stock him, but it's hard not to get the information stuck in your head.

" honey, no he's too hot," Jeffrey swung his hands. " think bigger, outside San Jose! Up Up, Up in the hills."

Jeffrey and I have started being friends just a year ago, but I already know so much about him, from the day he dreamed on becoming a drag, to the day I memorized the last few numbers of his social security number. There isn't anything special I don't know about this guy.

"JOSH HUTCHERSON .!!"

Except for that.

My name is Violet Debell and for the 365 days I've known Jeffery I wouldn't expect for my Celebrity Crush to actually follow him. This means war!

HI YOU GUYS! THIS IS YES A SHORT CHAPTER BUT PLEASE DONT EXPECT ANY CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK TO BE LONG. THEY WILL BE QUITE SHORT. HASHTAG GAME IS GOING TO BE MY QUICK WRITE, AS IM PREPARING MY BIG HIT. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SO FAR AND STAY TOON FOR MORE DETAILED, BETTER, FUNNIER, MORE ENTERTAINING, MAYBE LONGER CHAPTERS.

SODORIS