Dusttale Sans X Reader (Fluff)

I know nothing about this AU so I tried my best. Sorry if there are any fuck ups. I hope you enjoy! 

"NO!" You yelled as Sans Shot Papyrus with a gaster blaster. You stood there, tears in your eyes. You knew something was wrong with sans, With this entire fucking AU but you didn't know what. "Heh..." Sans laughed a little. It was a Sad laugh. You began to feel pity, though you just saw him kill his brother in front of your very eyes. 

You began to think about how you could fix this. "S-sans, Why?" More tears threatened to fall from your eyes the more you thought about everything. "I just needed to be more powerful..." He trailed off. You then Understood what he was trying to do. You and he were the only ones that knew about the timelines and AUs. You knew that he needed to defeat Chara. 

As the realization sunk in you started to calm down a small portion. You knew that he loved his brother dearly so you needed to take things slow. You walked up to Sans cautiously and hugged him. He went tense (at first I spelled tease XD) Though he soon relaxed and hugged back. 

He started to cry. "I feel as though I'm fucking losing my mind..." He said as you pulled back from the hug. You lifted his head up by his chin and made him look at you. "Your not Insane sans. You were doing it for a good reason... Kinda..." You trailed off now realizing that he just fUCKING KILLED HIS BROTHER, Though you tried to still keep calm. You looked back up and him and kissed him lightly on his teeth. 

He blushed a light blue and kissed back. You both pulled away and looked at each other. Sans then Grabbed you hand and before you knew it you were at waterfall. You glanced around you then looked back at him in a questioning manner. He shrugged and sat down by the water. You sat beside him.

You both sat in silence as you let everything sink in FULLY. You huffed in frustration at the fact that you know didn't know what to do. You leaned onto Sans' shoulder and he wrapped an arm around you. "What are we gonna do know?" You asked in a worrisome tone. "I'm not sure. I mean I guess we could either just live out this timeline or we could rest and pretend like nothing happened," he suggested. 

You didn't know how to answer so you both just sat there enjoying each others company. 

idfk what the hell this is but bitch its something and thats all that matters. I hope ya'll enjoyed whatever this was.