I Still Love You

(This will be a quick and short chapter.)

(Thursday)

(10:00pm)

It was night time. Everyone was sleeping. Dahyun was knocked out on my bed but I couldn't sleep. Me and BTS aren't going to have an intro song for Saturday, so we're only going to perform Idol. Anyways, I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed and left my room. I headed my way into the living room to watch some TV. When I entered, the TV was already on and I saw someone on the couch. They were crying. But who was it? I went up to them and tapped their shoulder. She turned around and the person who was crying was Tzuyu.

You: Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: Oh, Y/n!

She wiped her tears quickly from her face.

You: What's wrong?

Tzuyu: Uh Nothing....

I sat next to her on the couch.

You: I know that's not true. Tell me.

Tzuyu: (Sigh) Okay... But can we talk somewhere else?

You: Somewhere else? Like where?

Tzuyu: Does the park sound good to you?

You: At this time? It's 10:00.

Tzuyu: I know, but it's where I feel comfortable to talk right now.

You: Okay, let's go.

Tzuyu: Thank you.

Me and Tzuyu left the dorm and walked to the park. I'm glad she's finally talking to me. She's slowly opening back up. A few minutes later, we arrived at the park. We both sat at the bench. By the way, it's the same park me and Tzuyu were at when she confessed to me.

You: Okay, we're here. So, what's up?

Tzuyu: (Breathes In) (Breathes Out) Y/n... I'm still in love with you.

You: You are?

Tzuyu: Yes, I am. It makes me sad that you chose Dahyun over me. I can't get yoh out of my head.

You: Is that why you were crying on the couch?

Tzuyu: Yeah... Y/n, please...

Tzuyu scooted closer to me.

Tzuyu: Please accept me. Please be my boyfriend. Please let me feel what love is. Please...

She scooted closer to me.

Tzuyu: ...break up with Dahyun.

Damn. She's trying again. She wants us to be a couple. But like last time, I can't.

You: Tzuyu...

I looked back at her. Tears ran down her face a little.

You: I won't break up with Dahyun. I can't. I love her a lot.

Tzuyu: Please! I'm begging you!

Tzuyu's tears ran down faster.

Tzuyu: Just give me a chance! Please!

You: I'm sorry, I ca-

Tzuyu: Y/n!!! I'm madly in love with you!!! Please!!!

Tzuyu was literally screaming. She probably woke up everyone in the neighborhood. But I still won't accept her.

You: (Sigh) No Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: N-no?

Tzuyu looked down and continued to cry.

Tzuyu: If you can't (Sniff) then, at least give me (Sniffs) a kiss.

Tzuyu looked back at me. Tears were still running down her face. She leaned closer to me, trying to get a kiss. But I didn't give her one. I stood up from the bench.

Tzuyu: Y-Y/n?

You: We'd better head back to the dorm.

Tzuyu: But, what about my kiss?!

You: (Sigh) I'll start heading back first. You can keep a distance away from me so things won't be awkward.

I started walking away.

Tzuyu: ...y/n...

I kept walking.

Tzuyu: Y/n...

I still kept walking, ignoring Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Y/n.

I know what's happening next.

Tzuyu: Y/N!!!

I knew it. I kept walking.

Tzuyu: COME BACK!!! GIVE ME A KISS PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I NEED YOU!!!

I turned around and saw her on the ground, crying really loudly. I felt so bad but I can't give her a kiss. I won't. Because I love one person. Dahyun. I continued walking back to the dorm. When I arrived, I entered and went to bed with Dahyun. I'm sorry Tzuyu... I don't love you.

(Tzuyu's POV)

He left me. And now I embarrassed myself. I was just on my knees, sitting on the ground. I ran out of tears. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time. 11:00pm. Its late. I got up and slowly walked back to the dorm. When I arrived, I went to my room and lied down on my bed. Y/n oppa... I still love you.