HOW CRAZY.

Brah I just got my account back. Am so happy because i missed this book like crazy. I'm going to update garden girl after I post a chapter on here and I'll make sure to take down my password and emailadress so shit like this won't happen again.

Open your heart up. Hoping I'll never find out that your anyone ells, cause I love you just how you are. Hope you never find out who I realy am cause you'll never love me, you'll never love me, you'll never love me but I belive you when you say it like that. Oh do you mean it when you say it like that to I belive you when you say it like that. You must realy love me- SZA.

QUEEN.

It ain't like I want to be here. Am being forced to, but if I complained then my parent are going to tell me that's it's my own good or it benefits me. I rolled my eyes looking at the peace of paper that gave me directions to my dorm room. There's a bunch of kids here and a hole bunch of freshman.

Kate and Devon is going to a different collage from mine because ma and pops decided to separate us so we won't be bad together. Finaly i made it to my dorm room. Room 403 it said on the top of the door. I hurd music playing inside before I knocked on the door. A girl with light complection and long black hair opend the door letting me inside with a smile on her face.

The room smelled like weed, it made me smile. She was in some boys underwhere and a tank top while sparing perfume all over the room to get the weed sent to go away. Bitch is you just gone stair  at me without saying anything. She said without looking at me. I would advise you to don't start with me because i will fuck yah shit up badly" I said to her. She chocked on her spit while laughing. What you just said to me girl? She asked me. I said don't start with me because i promise you I will fuck yah shit up. Now how we finna deal with this room" I asked.

Draw a line. We are facing the door so if I draw a line between me and her bed then she wouldn't have to cross to come over to where I am.  I sat unpacking my stuff before I hurd a knock at the door and before I knew it two tall niggas was standing at the door. I know i said I ain't scared of no niggas but I have always been scared of guys that are older and taller than me.

Who the bitch? One of them say. She's my new room mate" my room mate says while the guy who called me a bitch staired at me. Excuse me? Who the fuck you think you calling a bitch? Am not those. Yho pussy ass don't know me from no where but you calling me a bitch. Come eat my ass out pussy ass nigga" I went off on him.

With one step he walked towards me and stood over me like i was nothing but a little stick. Now what the fuck was you saying bitch? He asked me with his head tilted down to my level. I said fuck off and don't call me a bitch because I'm not those, did I studdle nigga" I said not even looking at him because am scared, he's realy tall and I don't like that. That's the same reason I don't like being around ice because hes so tall. I swear to god you dont want it bitch. Witcho ugly ass self that's why you dont got a nigga, He said. Bitch so? Like your cute, you think your cute boy by" I said while laughing.

DEMARKO/ ICE

I sat inside my office figuring how the cops is finding out information on my secret organiszation. They gotta be a dog damn snitch in my clit and they getting payed to to do that shit. If i ever find who's doing this I'll blow there brains out. It's some thing I hate very much and it's a snitch. Hey baby" Kimberly said as she walked inside my office with a cup of coffee. I smiled seeing her.  She sat the coffee on my table as an smiled at me.

I bit my lips as she was only wearing some shorts and a tank top.  She smirked as she got down on her knees and unbutton my pants. I looked down at her as she already hand me inside of her mouth. Chocking and spitting on my dick. Shit felt disgusting but not to embarrass her I continue to let her do what she does.

All of a sudden my mind wonders back to queen. The biggest hoe I have ever knew in my entire life. But I wander how she's doing in collage. Today's her first day and I wanna talk to her for some reason. I linked up one of guys from the gang that hang up with some girl at the collage to get queen to me. Aye deago"I said on the phone. Wassuh man" Deadgo  said. Aye man am good, amma need yha to do a favoir fah me. Yeah anytime man, watchu need. Kimberly is still sucking me off but I don't want her to know am trying to get to queen.

There this lilshawty I want you to bring to me. Ha name is queen. She got puffy red hair. Light skin and she's short. Amma need you to bring her to me around 9:00 in the night. You talking bout that little bitch ah just done arguing with. Well yeah if you calling her a bitch that describes her" I said as we both laughed. Man she's stubern how amma get her to come with me?He asked. Just grab her, grab her and throw her in yha car and drive her to my house, man it's that easy" I said. Alright man I'll have her there by nine.

KOMMON

Am inside me and Wayne's bed room with my back against the wall as he beat on the door. Babe open the door, we can talk this out! He shouted as he ckicked and push himself on the door. Am trying so heard to not cry but I can't hold it in. Camelia and Amelia is at school and I just had my babies which are twins. The girls name is lussy and the boys name is lucci. There down stair sleeping right now and I just found out about Wayne's sidehoe.

How could you do this to me" I said over all the banging he was doing. The noise calmed down as i hurd him sat on the ground. Baby you know I love you with all my heart and I never ment to hurt you" he said. I shot up and opend the door walking up to him and slapping him all over his face. She grabbed my two hands while pushing me on the wall. Let me go now, let go off of me" I shouted as i cryed. If you loved me your would of never cheated on me with a nasty stripper.

Like you once wasnt a stipper" he said. I looked at him with anger in my eyes. And your standing here defending that hoe, did she even saw the ring on your finger" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck wile looking around the room. I took it off" he said. I looked down as he let go off of me. Did you use protection? I asked. Sometimes" he said. So she wasn't your side hoe she was your main hoe? I askes. yes basically you can say that" he said.

Did She even know about me? Did she know you had a family and kids? I asked. She knew I had a family but she didn't know you where my wife.  I started crying again. What's in me that you don't like? Is it because my butt  isn't high? Is it because i don't have implants in my bress. Do I stank? Is it because i squirt? What do you not like? I asked him. I love you baby don't say non of that about your self. I slapped him across his face, took of the ring and throw it towards him.

Am leaving, and am talking my kids with me" I said. He placed his head in his hands as walked around the room looking fastrated.  Commer? He said to me. I shook my head as he came closer to me and started to rip my tank top off of me. Sex won't solve this, I don't want your hoe ass inside of me" I shouted. He threw me on it bed as he pulled his pants down and took off his white t-shirt.

Kommon, if you move one more time amma hurt you! He shouted. I felt fair inside of me as he pulled my boy underwhere down. I have never felt this way about him. I don't want sex but it's like i don't have a choice. He pushed himself inside of me roughly as a stray tair rolled down my cheek. " so your just going to rape me" I asked him.

Shut up and throw that ass back! He shouted on top of his lugs. After a while he pulled out of me and started to eat me out but it dont feel good. Am  not turned on, I don't want sex.