Chapter 2

🔥 It's back! The long awaited chapter 2 of Fire Princess "The one and only!".🔥

  The Roserade kept running with me in their arms to a supposed "castle". The village was really quiet despite other pokemon walking,flying, and swimming around. They were all looking at me and Roserade.

  "Listen, can you please let me go?! I just wanna go back home with my friends and trainer! This is kidnapping!" I yelled at the Roserade. "Sorry Ms. Fire Princess, your ankle is already injured so it is my duty to take you back to the castle so you can healed by our Royal Health Advisor Blissey" responded the Roserade.

  Well he does have a point but can't he just wrap a bandage around my ankle and carry me home? Then I remembered about Sylveon. "Well what's gonna happen to Sylveon?" I asked. The Roserade gasped looking up "We're here!".

The Roserade ran into the large mansion like building I could see the castle was actually clean and not all that broken down unlike the rest of the village. As soon as the Roserade and I entered the castle two Machamp came towards us. "Here, take the princess to the Royal Health Advisor!" Roserade said as the one of the Machamps picked me up.

They both ran with me to a huge hallway that had 4 doors. "Uh, guys you know what can you just take me home? My trainer can take me to a Pokemon Center." I said. "The Royal Health Advisor will heal you better than some dumb Pokemon Center" said a mysterious voice.

Walking out a room with the initials R.H.A on her hat was a Blissey. Obiviously from what I've heard is the Royal Health Advisor. "Madame Royal Health Advisor, the princess has returned but she is in need of healing." said the other Machamp who was bowing.

  "Oh no, her ankle! How ever will she rule without it?I'll heal her right away" said the Blissey walking up to me. The Machamp carrying me handed me off to the Blissey, and she carried me into the room she walked out of.

6 minutes later...

I was sitting on a table with a cast like thing on my ankle. "That should help you for now princess, sorry I can't really do all that much good healing like I use to." said the Blissey as she closed up a big suitcase full of medical equipment.

I sighed, I guess I'll never get home then. With this broken ankle it's not like i can run back home or ask someone to carry me back. They're all saying I belong here, not with those "filthy" humans. Maybe if they give me a wheel chair I can just wheel myself back home!

With Sylveon and Jirachi...

"Where did that Roserade take Flame? Answer me now!" Sylveon yelled at the Jirachi. "Captain Luther Roserade took the Fire Princess to the castle to be healed by our Royal Health Advisor" said the Jirachi.

"What do you mean Fire Princess and castle? Flame belongs here with me, Pancham, and Serena" Sylveon said getting ready to attack. "The Fire Princess is ours not yours and that filthy human's!" said the Jirachi as he hit Sylveon with it's attack Ice Punch.

Sylveon got hit but was still standing. Sylveon then hit Jirachi with it's attack Moonblast. The Jirachi got hit and looked very bruised after it. "Stay away from our princess!" the Jirachj yelled as it unleashed it's attack Psychic. Sylveon tried to dodge it but got hit, Sylveon then fainted. The Jirachi flew over the Poké Village gate and entered the village.

🔥Hope you all enjoyed it🔥