26🌸 Let me explain🌸

The life is something what we can't chose in which family we are born, in which time. We weren't asked about those things, we were just throw into it and that's it, but how we live our live, that's up to us. Wich path we are going, who our friends will be, whom we can trust and open up, how we act and what are our moves. What kind of sight we have of the worl in which we are living. Everything of those things are up to us. But one thing we can't choose too. The person who we will love.

It's just happening, your heart will go crazy suddenly when you don't except it by looking at a person, you're ready to make this person happy, ready to cry with this person and share everything what is important to you. Care about this person and let it take over your heart even more as it's already is. Let the person fill your heart and mind with him and the happiness that this one is giving to you.

You can't see the person struggle or suffer with something and what worse is, when you can't do anything against it but you want to. You want to help even if it seems like you were useless to this point still you want to try it. Maybe that's how Jungkook was thinking when he came to his sense and has to see how you was about to be attacked, when he gathered his straight together and pushed the throbbing pain aside and get in between to protect you. Aware what for pain he will feel, he stood with spreading arms before you. His blood almsot dry all over his face and body. The beautiful paintings on his body almsot not to see because of the red liquid that has embraced it.

A dangerous game was he playing and the bet was his life. He didn't though about anything else but only about you. You was the love that he though he would never experience. You was the one who filled his heart and mind and no one else. Mentally he apologized for everything what he had done back then. Every pain that he give to people and for every mistake what he have done. Closing his eyes shut before he would feel the throbbing pain, he saw you and his mum. Two womans that were important for him.

' I'm sorry.' He though and felt sharp teeths digging into his skin on his arm and leg. He let out terrified scream on pain and dropped to the ground immediately. Too much to take for his normal human body, too much. In the meantime as he was suffering because of the pain that was given to him, he though about his mother. How many times he hurted her, how many times he pushed her away from him, how many times he fought with her about meaningless things.

He regretted it. He wanted once again to tell her that he was sorry for everything what he have done. He wanted to hug her tight and tell her how much he loves her and always did. And maybe he will have the time for it, if he can come out of there alive. In within a secound Nmajoon and Yoongi were pushed from his body and he could properly take a deep that was stuck in his throat.

With his head he turned aside and saw how you was fighting with the both of them. A bitter smile draw on his lips when he felt how his body got weaker and he uttered almost whispering." I love you, Kim Y/N."

You wouldn't hear him, but you could feel him like he was near you. Throwing Namjoon aside against a wall, what made him whine in plain, you did the same thing with Yoongi and run to Jungkook. Your cold hands touched his hot cheeks as you cupped them and begged." Please try to hold it a little. Don't give up okay? Remeber you promised me that you won't leave me, remember?" You voice cracked in the sentence, your thumbs stroke gently his hot cheeks. The redness in your eyes, it vanished and let the ice blue color appear again. Jungkook smiled a little when he saw your eyes." Like ocean." He caught out and scrunched his face in pain.

"Huh? What?" You asked him with your teary eyes. 'When is there a god, then please let him stay alive.' You beggeden in your mind. " Your eyes... like ocean... I.. want to drown in... them." He caught weak again out. Your shield that you had build around you for the whole time, dropped long time ago when you met him, this guy who's face was in your hands and tried to smile at you, changed you and your priorities, he could manage to make you belive in love again and feel this amazing feeling.