1

Mutahar had just got done filming a video for his deepweb browsing series. He felt kind of weird and didn't really feel like sleeping even though it was nighttime.
So instead he decided to do a little dankweb browsing off camera just to humor himself.

Muta started clicking around on his PC until an ominous webpage came up. It displayed a 69 second video. Muta had a bad feeling about it, he didn't ever feel safe watching videos on the doopweb.
But because he was Mutahar, he hit the play button anyways and started watching the video.

The video started out with a creepy shaman that was waving a pendulum around and chanting " touch the peen " Muta squealed and tried to click off quickly but his clicking away skills failed him and instead the video expanded over his whole screen. The scary looking shaman kept chanting " touch the peen " and Muta was so scared he just sat there covering his eyes.

But soon enough the 69 second video was over. Muta frantically hit the buttons on his computer until it turned off.
He was highly disturbed by the video he had just witnessed. What did " touch the peen " mean?!? Why had the Shaman kept chanting it???
This made Muta felt uncomfortable and sad.
So he decided to walk to McDonald's.
This was a sadness that only that juicy meaty McMeat could cure.
He quickly hopped out of his chair and opened his front door and started running to McDonald's.

When he arrived, he ran inside and to the counter.
"Hello welcome to Mcdonald's, can I take your order sir." Said the cashier.
Muta was looking at the menu and began to order "Yes can i get an uhhh.." he looked at the cashier. Muta's eyes nearly rolled out of his head! The cashier was the most hottest hottie dude ever.

"Why am i thinking this??? I am not a homosexual!!!" Muta accidentally said outloud.
The cashier looked at him and licked his lips.
"Hey it's okay to be homo!" Said the cashier.
"But i ain't homo!! I don't know what's wrong with me!!!? I'm stressing the fuck out!!!!" Muta dramatically cried and threw himself onto the counter so he was laying down.
"Um do you wanna talk about it?" Said the succulent cashier.
Muta thought for a second and decided to tell the beautiful creamy boi.
"I watched this video on the dootweb and I'm freaked out >:( " cried Muta.
The cashier looked around nervously, he didn't want his boss to come around the corner and see this sexy sad boi laying on the counter.

"It's alright. Tell me what the video was about." Said cashier boy.
"In the video a creepy shaman dude was waving around a pendulum thingy and telling me to.....'touch  the  peen'..." Muta said in a nervous hushed voice.
"Touch the peen?!?!! What does that mean?!??!" Said the cashier frantically.
"I don't k-knowww!!" Cried Muta while he convulsed on the counter.

"Oh my god?!?! HOW IF THE SHAMAN WAS HYPNOTIZING YOU TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL?!??" Screamed the cashier boy  quietly.
"WHAT NO?! WHy would you think that?" said Muta in a panic.
"TOUCH THE PEEN? T O U C H  T H E  P E E N. That's obviously gay!!!" Squealed the cashier.
Muta started flopping on the counter "WHYYY wHyyyy NO!" He wailed, then hopped down.

"I've gotta leave!!! I've gotta leave before I do something....... gay..." Muta's frantic speech slowed down and he looked into the eyes of the steamy hot cashier. Muta felt extremely aroused by the cashier suddenly and smashed his lips ontop of the sexy cashier boys lips.

"OH MY GOD IM SORRY!" Screamed Muta five minutes later after he pulled away from the making out session.
He was about to cry he was so embarrassed.
"No No!! It's okay dude!!! It doesn't have to be gay!!! We could just be Homosexual Homies then it ain't gay!!!" Said the cashier boy trying to make Muta feel better.

"H-homosexual homies?" Questioned Muta as he looked at the cashier boy sadly.
"Yes!!! Homosexual homies!" Cashier boy smiled. This gave Muta great comfort, he no longer felt worried.
"Okay. Thank you cashier boi." Muta said and then hugged him.
"No homo." Said cashier boy as he hugged Muta back very heterosexually.
"No homo." Said Muta smiling.

Then Muta walked out of Mcdonald's.
Since he was now a verified homosexual homie, the shamans chanting video had no control of him.
The dipweb will never destroy me. Muta thought proudly to himself.

Muta was finally the most powerful deepweb browsing boi ever.