My Every Day Is Supposed To Be Same As Always But...?!

NANAMI

Crash!

"Again, huh .." (¬_¬ ;|||)

I just sighed helplessly at another broken window glass.

How do you do? I am Momozono Nanami, 17 years old. Currently, I'm living in a rundown apartment with my dad.

"The money loaners broke the window glass again, Dad", I can't help it but pout while I'm trying to patch the holes of our tatami mats.

"Are you repaying the money properly?", I doubly asked him who is currently sitting behind me and busy with something.

"Don't worry Nanami! ", Dad exclaimed excitedly.

"With this 1000 yen betting ticket, I plan to repay all my debts in one fell swoop! \(☆▽☆)/ "

He waved the tickets in front of me with a wink and thumbs up. Horrified, I hurriedly checked the can that I secretly hide.

" Σ(°ロ°) Argh! This month's food expense that I put here....!! "

"You spent money betting on horse racing again....?!! ", I angrily shouted at my dad.

"I'll make 100 times of that money and give it back to you", he replied proudly.

(メ' ロ ')ノ *kicks* ⌒(>。<)
"You useless              "Ack!"
old man! 💢"
    ↑                                    ↑
Nanami                        Dad

Somehow, I'm coping with my everyday life while having to support my dad, who loves gambling.

~ʚĭɞ~

I put out my lunch box after the morning classes are done.

"Sigh... I'll have to cut down my lunch again", the thought makes me feel teary.

"Hey Momozono", a familiar voice rang behind me.

"What's with this lunch box?" Before I can react, the idiot Isobe sneaked behind me and took my lunch box.

"BWAHAHAHA! Hey, look at this everyone! ", he showed my lunch to the whole class while laughing like crazy.

"Her lunch box only has rice and a pickled plum! "

"GUFFAW! Σ(°ロ°) ", embarrassingly I sprang on my sit and tried to snatch back my lunch box to hide it away from everyone's sight.

" .・゚゚•\(Ò//д//Ó)/・゚゚・. GYAAH! STOP IT! ", I keep trying to snatch back my lunch box but this Isobe-guy doesn't stop until he got everyone one's attention and started murmuring about me.

"That's horrible"

"Wow, so much poverty"

"From now on, your nickname will be Poverty-san", Isobe continued to mock me and everyone's murmuring continued with their laughter.

"Ahaha"

"Hehehe"

But I believe, no matter how harsh and painful my life is right now...

...someday...

...a day will come when I can smile every day.

~ʚĭɞ~

"I'm home", I called as I enter our apartment but no one greeted me back from the living room.

Expecting that my dad is at home, I went to call him from his room, "Have you bought a new glass, Dad?"