Where is it?

~The alarm went off as i was disturbed by it and managed to threw it in order to make it quiet~

•Ughh stupid alarm! Why do you have to wake me up?

~I looked at my phone as the time was 7:40~

~I quickly got up from bed~

•Well, Thank you for waking me up!

~I got changed and then went downstairs~

Mom: Honey, your breakfast is ready

•Sorry mom, I'm late for school!!

~I kissed my mom on the cheek and then went out~

•Oh my god! I can't be late!

~I kept running as i saw a really huge crowd infront of me~

•Ugh why is there so many people?

~I decided to go left as i kept running quickly~

~But then i bumped into into someone causing both of us to fall~

~Unfortunately he had coffee in his hand~

???: Yah!! Your blind?

•I'm so sorry ,but i'm late!!

???: Y-

~I couldn't talk right now as i got up quickly and ran without looking at his face~

~I finally arrived at school and tried to get inside the class as the teacher stopped me~

~Ugh i know what he's gonna say~

Teacher: Your 2 minutes late

•I'm sorry sir ,but it was only two minutes...! ,I fell-

Teacher: No more excuses, your first period dismissed, your going to afterschool!

•What?! But two minutes!

Teacher: No more words

~He left as i went outside and sat on a bench waiting for the whole first period to be finished~

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

~I finally got the coffee Jimin hyung likes and i walked my way to home ,but unfortunately i bumped into a girl and fell down with the coffee spilled~

Jungkook: Yah! Your blind?

•I'm so sorry ,but I'm late!!

~Ugh great! Now i have to go all the way back to the store for another one~

~The girl ran past me as i got up and cleaned myself~

Jungkook: Aiishhh, I shall just go home and make Jimin hyung himself buy it

~I was cleaning myself until i saw a book on the ground~

~I picked it up and looked at it as my phone rang~

Jungkook: Hello?

RM: Yah Jungkook-ah, where are you? We're late for practicing! You went to bring coffee or make the coffee?

Jungkook: Hyung, i brought it ,but on the way i bumped into a girl as she was in a hurry and the coffee spilled

Rm: You know what? Just get back here, let Jimin's short legs go and buy them

Jungkook: *giggle* okay hyung

Rm: Yup, be back now

~I hung up the phone and quickly went back as without thinking i put the book in my bag~

~Y/n P.O.V~

~I got bored from waiting outside, so i decided to take out my diary and read it as i usually do when i'm bored~

~I searched through my bag~

•Huh? Wait a minute.....

~I couldn't find it as i held the bag upside down and everything was visible except the diary~

•WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE IS IT IT??!! WHERE'S MY DIARY?!