Chapter 13

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you would like
We could go out any day, any night
Baby, I'll take you there, take you there

Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on
You can get get anything that you want
Baby, just shout it out, shout it out

And if you
You want me to
Let's make a move yeah

So tell me girl if every time we touch
You get this kind of rush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
*kiss you- one direction*

Stanley and Derrick got back to the mansion where they had left Mercy and found nothing but blood and bodies. Horrific scene to say the least. He ramaged through the house every corner of the house, he couldn't find her.

Stan’s throat went dry at the thought of Mercy’s death. He remembered their first kiss, the way she had faked her DVD being broken and a tear left his eyes. He felt pain in his chest, pain that wasn’t going away. Fear. Yes that must be fear of the unknown.

He had vowed to either retrieve Mercy from whatever hell hole she was or die trying.
They had to think and think fast. Then he remembered he had installed secret cameras inside and outside the house. They went to retrieve the info that they contained.

“My oh my! Look whose here!” Stan exclaimed showing his cousin what he had seen. It was Beka and one of his bodyguards. They were talking but he couldn’t tell what they were discussing. After a few minutes he saw the bodyguard shoot his colleague and opened the gate for the rest of the goons to get in. It was a heavy exchange at the gate before his bodyguards were overpowered. He then saw a black SUV and knew who it would be.

They got inside the mansion and after a while came out with Mercy thrown on one of the bodyguards shoulder, dangling with her hands and legs tied. Then the last to leave was Salim himself.
“So this motherfucker came to oversee his stupid mission himself? People can be really desperate! I will trade anything just to get my girl back!” he thundered as he paced to and fro. “Derrick, trace Beka’s hideout. Its time for us to meet.”

Derrick moved swiftly and called his IT Guys who did a trace to Beka’s number. But she was smart. She had changed numbers and resigned from work. They thought it was over until they met Tony, Mercy’s brother. He looked better than before.

“Look whose here,” Tony said to Stan smiling.
“Seems like there’s some change after the talking?” Stan asked eyeing Tony closely.

“I must say you got to my head before it was too late and I am thankful for that.” He answered grinning ear to ear.

“So what brings you here?”
“I got a call from Mercy’s friend saying I should come home and that Mercy’s in danger. But now meeting you here looking all cool….wait a minute! Are those dark circles on your eyes? Whats going on Stanley? Is everything okey?” He asked clearly concerned.

“Something are better said in a secluded place. Can I have the number that she contacted you through?”

“Yeah. No big deal. Its 0732 416 9..”
“Derrick, do the necessary and get back to me with good news. Just know you are the only person I can trust.”

Stanley say down with Tony at Ruai Motel and filled him in on everything. “By the looks of things I think we will see some light at the end of this tunnel” he said exhaustedly.

Hallo! Hallo!

Don't forget to vote and or leave a comment. I would really appreciate.

Next chapter coming through