ix. surprises and fangirling

CHAPTER NINE.
[ ix. surprises and fangirling ]
/ IRL /

     PARKER LAUGHED AT Andi's silliness as the blonde started to run down the sidewalk, astatic that she will be witnessing Finn Wolfhard in the flesh. "Parker?! How can you be so calm?" Andi asked in excitement. The tall girl just shrugged, her smile not leaving her face. Just as they both turned the corner, Parker's smile dropped at the amount of people swarming the entrance. As Andi was still walking, the tall girl grabbed her shoulder, making her turn around and catching the blonde's eye; making her realize. "Oh shit."

"There's no way in hell you're getting me in there," Parker stated flatly, shaking her head no. Andi grabbed the anxious girl's arm as the girl started to back away, pleading with her but staying silent. "No, no, Andi."

"Caleb was nice enough to get us two free tickets, you're going," Andi explained, trying to reason with her. "I'm going." Parker swallowed the lump in her throat and groaned, looking past the girl's shoulder and seeing the screaming fangirls at the door. Parker then slowly looked back at Andi, who had those 'puppy dog eyes' that would make you wanna cave in . . . and kill them for using that on you.

     "Not enough anxiety medicine will stop me from having a panic attack," the tall girl trembled, feeling Andi let go of her arm. The blonde sighed, slowly nodding her head understanding . . . but disappointed. "I'm sorry Andi, you can still go."

     "I won't go in if you're not," the blonde added, making Parker feel regret.

"Y'all need help getting in?" The familiar voice was heard behind them. Andi softly gasped, making Parker turn around and her heart dropped.

Caleb Mclaughlin smiled at the both of them, both of his hands in his pockets. The tall girl received flashbacks of her panicking when she managed to ruin his photoshoot. Red started to appear all over her face as she managed to speak, only managing to let out soft sputters and stutters. Caleb quietly laughed at the girl's attempt, but didn't mention it. Andi noticed the girl's nervousness too and started to get a uneasy feeling.

"What Parker means is, yes we do need a way in," Andi faked a smile, standing on her toes to wrap her arm around her friend's neck. Parker smiled weakly, making Caleb nod.

"There's a way around back. Finn said it was okay to let you two in," Caleb explained, starting to walk into the alley beside of them. Andi and Parker stood there, still a bit shocked. The blonde dropped her arm off the girl's shoulder, not believing this was true. Parker's heart rate increased by the second, feeling those butterflies flutter around. She started to get sweaty and started to get goosebumps. Caleb stopped walking, noticing they weren't following and turned around, furrowing his eyebrows. "Y'all coming?"

"You planned this, didn't you?" Parker asked with a forming smile as she started to catch up with him. He smiled back at her, feeling his face heat up.

"That's so sweet I'm gonna cry," Andi awed, making the two blush even harder. The tall girl kept glancing at the boy, feeling astatic that he would even think of an idea like that. Thoughts swarmed her mind, not letting that smile leave her face. Even if she tried to hide it, Caleb noticed her contagious smile and smiled with her. Even though they all stayed silent as they continued to walk, Parker and Caleb were saying a million words to each other.