Chapter 2 -Welcome To Remnant-

Mystogen's POV

Me and Ghost were now in the universe the Vex have threatened, now there is one problem going to a different universe blindly: You have no idea where you are.

"From Dust Till Dawn, this place might have answers," My ghost said.

I agreed with this, As I walked to the shop a man in a black suit crashes through the window and falls right beside me I look at this man than to a girl wielding, what is that a scythe?

"Okayyyy," The man wearing a bowler hat looks to his other lackeys, "Get her!"

The lackeys head out of the shop and run at her, who spins around on top of her scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. She gets her scythe out of the ground and fires it off to hit another one with the butt of her weapon, sending him flying. She fires again and brings the side down on one attacker and dodges the next's gunfire with her rifle's speed, getting close enough to knock him into the air and follow him upwards so she can beat him away to the Bowler Hat's feet. One of the men in suits got back up and tried to attack, out of instinct I took out my Better Devils and shot the ground beside him the bullet exploded making fall onto the ground knocking him out. She looked at me with confusion then turned back to the bowler hat man.

"You were every cent. Truly, you were. Well, Red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around," He said dropping his cigar and crushing it with his cane before aiming it towards "Red", "I'm afraid this is where we part ways."

He shot Red with his cane. Is everything a gun in this universe? Red shot at the ground using the recoil to shoot upwards and doge the projectile. I looked around before seeing Bowler Hat climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

'Welp, I think its time for me to help.' I thought as I ran after Bowler Man.

Ruby's POV

I look around to find the crime boss to see this Alantisin soldier going after him.

"You okay if I go after him?" I asked the shopkeeper.

"Uh-huh." I ran after the two shooting my way up to the roof.

"Hey!" I yelled out to the crime boss.

"Persistent." He mumbled.

A bullhead came out from the alleyway, the soldier took a step back. The bullhead doors opened and the crime boss went in.

"End of the line, Red!" The crime boss yelled out throwing a dust crystal at my feet, He shot it making it explode.

Third Person POV

As the dust crystal exploded a figure dropped down shielding her and Red from the explosion.

"Whoa-ho-ho-ho!" The crime boss lets out, "Huh?"