Oppars XD

Jun walked into her room, feeling sad since cockroach oppar left her. 

While she was looking through her dildos, she heard a noise in the closet. 

 "w-whos there" she asked, lust dripping from her voice.

She plucked up the courage to open the door and found something amazing! It was amit and James oppar doing the seci !! 

 "THATS NOT HOLY" jun screamed, causing amit's foot to flop out of James's mouth.

 "Wanna join?" Amit winked, the florescent lights bouncing off his handsome forehead. 

Jun squeezed her thighs, "you do have nice toenails..."

 right then James got up and shouted "HELLO SHISTER" and threw jun on the bed, stroking her big toe, "you like that baby girl?"

 Amit let at out a moan, the arousing sight before him was making it hard to focus.

Right then, cockroach oppar scuttled out from jun's long Pocahontas and mulan hybrid hair. He immediately started sucking on jun's fingers.

Amit oppar took out his diddly dong and put it in cockroach oppar's hands, "OH YES, OPPAR" he screamed, shooting his foamy soap water everywhere.

Jun let out a growl, "TOUCH MY FOOT BETTER, JAMES" but James has already broke his sausage rod. 

 "I'm sorry" he sobbed.

 "Its ok" jun smiled, "cockroach oppar pleasure me saranghae chingu kamsaminda" 

Cockroach oppar went to jun and gave her the suc of her life, ravishing her foot until her toenails fell off. Alas, cockroach oppar put so much energy into it that he died before he could nut. 

One like= one prayer for cockroach oppar. Comment if u cried. Also follow me on Instagram @shyjoon1e