04

Kirishima was stood outside of Bakugou's dorm room, patiently waiting for the blond to answer his knock and invite him inside. When Bakugou opened the door, he wore his school trousers and socks. However, his uniform shirt was on but unbuttoned with caused Kirishima's eyes to rake down his toned body. "You gonna come in or are you just gonna stand there staring?", the blond interrupted his thoughts before they could go in a bad direction.

"Ah," he coughed, "S-sorry about that! Can I come in?" Kirishima asked enthusiastically with a bright smile displaying his rows of sharp teeth. Bakugou pushed the door open further and stepped aside so that the red-head could enter.

The room's only source of light was coming for the corridor as the door was still open, which didn't allow Kirishima to observe much about his room as it was dark. Although he noticed that under his bed he stashed a collection of comics -- probably All Might based, he figured. Kirishima knew that the explosive boy was secretly a huge All Might fan but he dare not mention that he knew that to Bakugou or he'd most likely have to activate his hardening quirk to escape his explosions. His mind drifted to the possibility of Bakugou blushing due to embarassment, cute he thought but quickly shook his head as though it would erase the thought.

"-air. Oi shitty hair." Bakugou calling his name, well nickname, immediately dragged him out of his thoughts. Kirishima felt his face heating up and shut the door so that no more light would filter through and the darkness would hide his blush, he prayed that Katsuki hadn't noticed yet. "Yeah uh sorry, what'd you say bro?" Bakugou scoffed and leant toward Kirishima. The proximity of the pair made Kirishima's blush become more prominent. However, their closeness didn't last long as the light flickered on and the blond teen pulled away from him.

"Why the fuck did you come in my room for, Hair-For-Brains?" Bakugou asked while averting his gaze to look at the wall. Kirishima crinkled his nose slightly before once again revealing his razors that he calls teeth and cheerily replied "I wanted to see if my best bro was ok after what happened in the group chat." After hearing how sincere Kirishima was, his head whipped round so fast to look the red-head in the eyes and clenched his fist. Eijirou must have noticed that Bakugou was starting to get angry for some reason so he placed his hand on his shoulder to try and comfort the boy. "Woah, calm down dude." Bakugou unclenched his fists. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't wanna," he paused, " I just wanted to let you know that you can always talk to me about anything, bro."

Bakugou's eyes widened slightly as he realised what Kirishima had said. He turned his head away. Despite this action, Kirishima still noticed the pink dusting his cheeks. "W-whatever, dumbass." Kirishima had never seen Bakugou blush or stutter before, he found these actions to be adorable, encouraging his next actions. He wrapped his arms around Bakugou, enveloping him in an embrace. Bakugou's entire being went rigid. He didn't know how to respond in these kind of situations considering most people are inclined to stay away from him due to his explosive tendencies. "So, Bakubro, did you wanna talk about what happened? I won't judge whatever you say." Kirishima asked. "I don't know" was the reply he received, to which Kirishima encouraged him to talk about the situation at hand. "Ok fine let's talk about it since you wanna know so damn much." Bakugou's response earned yet another beaming smile from the teen with the shark-like teeth. "But first, lemme finish getting ready for school I don't wanna be late and you sure as hell need to be in the lessons unless you wanna become even more fucking dense." Bakugou snarled whilst raising his hand to poke him on his temple. "R-right, of course dude. Go ahead!"

Class 1-A

09:59

kirishine: hi guys!!

midontknow: hey ei!

danki: eijiiiiiiii

kirishine: bakuboy has something he wants to say

danki: oooh tea

nastyblasty: shut it dunce face

kirishine: bakugou

nastyblasty: ugh fine

danki: whipped

kirishine: denki

danki: sorry

midontknow: whipped

kirishine: izuku

midontknow: ...sorry eijirou

kirishine: hey izuku has todo got his phone?

midontknow: ya why??

kirishine: can u tell him to come online plz

midontknow: sure but ik he doesnt rly like to go on his phone just before class starts!

shouto: hello kirishima.

kirishine: baku has something he wants to say please hear him out

shouto: i guess i can do that

kirishine: thank you!! :D

nastyblasty: ok so. i aint good at this shit but im sorry for what i said it was rude and uncalled for. i shouldve known that the topic is sensitive and shit so sorry for like opening up old wounds or whatever. u dont have to forgive me or anything but ik i shouldnt have said what i said and i took it too far so i hope u aint too upset icyhot

shouto: bakugou

nastyblasty: what

shouto: apology accepted.

shouto: although i do admit its partly my own fault as well since i was provoking you afterall

nastyblasty: are we good?

shouto: yes

midontknow: omg kacchan

midontknow: im so happy and proud that you apologised to shouto!!

midontknow: eijirou idk what u said to kacchan but whatever it was it worked :DD

kirishine: ik im so proud of my best bro!

danki: wow i never knw u had it in u bakubro

nastyblasty: fuck off

danki: ahh ok hes back nvm

midontknow: ok guys we really should put our phones away aizawa-sensei keeps looking at us

danki: shit u rite

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 03, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ingenium added you to 'Class 1-A' [BNHA CHATFIC] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें