Betrayal and Saddness Chap.1

Hi I'm Percy Jackson two time Savior of Olympus and a bunch of other achievements but I don't really care about any of that. The only thing I really care about are my friends and girlfriend but then all that changed I am no longer a son of Poseidon but a son of nobody who is now no longer in camp but wondering around the world lonely and with nothing other than a random sword from camp. Now I guess you wanna know how this happened.

~~Linebreak~~FlashBack~~

It has been 3 months since the second giant war and I had just got back from a quest for Athena to gain her blessing to marry Annabeth and this quest took around a month and a half and this quest was to complete the 12 labours of Hercules which let me tell you are a real pain in the but and definitely not fun. Once I had got back I wasn't greeted at all but decided not to give it a second thought so I strolled along to the Athena cabin and knocked 3 times and was answered by one of Annabeth siblings Malcolm when he saw me he paled but then said "hi what do you need" "I was wondering if you know where Annabeth was" when I said this he paled even more than hades himself which personally I didn't think was possible he replied with one word "Beach" with this he ran out of the cabin in the direction of the border but stoped next to it and sat down to say I was confused was a understatement but little did I know that it would all make sense in a minute so I went down towards the beach. What I saw on the beach was a girl and guy kissing I thought it would be a Aphrodite kid and probably a Apollo kid but on a closer look I saw that it was Annabeth and a Apollo kid named Mike. Annabeth noticed me and froze as I was giving them a death stare worse than Tartarus. At this point the water was becoming more and more aggressive and a hurricane formed around me and I felt my dad trying to fight me for control but wasn't able to do it and to top it off there was a huge crowd gathering. Then I spoke "How could you annabeth I literally went through hell for you and this is how you repay me by cheating on me" what she said next really angered me "Percy it not what it looks like it's just I thought you had died" "I'm pretty sure that if I had died Nico would have came and told you but I'm guessing he didn't and while I was away I was doing a quest for Athena to gain her blessing to marry you the went to Hephaestus to get a ring made."
With this I grabbed the grey velvet box out of my pocket and threw it at her she caught it opened it then started crying as she read the engravings on it which were 'Wise Girl and Seaweed Brain forever' then some how I froze it which caused her to drop it and I smashed into millions of pieces.

By this time half the camp was destroyed and I ran back to my cabin where my father was waiting for me and when I got there he said finished me off " I Poseidon god of the sea her by disown you as my son as you have become to powerful" Now I felt as if apart of me had gone missing so I grabbed riptide and some how bent the blade with my bare hands the I quickly said sorry to Zoe who was now in the stars then chucked it at him then ran for the armoury picked up a semi balanced sword and just ran out of the camp.

When he was far enough away in some forest he sat in a tree and quietly cried what he didn't know was that his body is now going through phases and his powers are changing within him.

~~Linebreak~~End of Flashback~~

Now you know why I'm no longer in camp and why I am now in Alaska where surprisingly my new powers work and it works out in my favour as I now prefer freezing temperatures and being around ice now. Odd I know right.

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my new book I hope you enjoyed and if you noticed anything wrong or if not tell me what kinds of books you guys like. And you will most likely find out who Percy's lover is in the next couple of chapters😜. Sorry for the pretty short chapter as this one is just to explain true past of what's happened to Percy.😋

Callum Knight 😀