New Girl

Jess' POV

Ah School, Where your dreams turns into dust and your self esteem broken into pieces Oh, how I love school. I went inside the shitty place. Nothing was new just a bunch of teens doing teen stuff. I stumbled upon my locker and pick up the necessary stuff I needed for first period.

"JESS!" I heared someone screeched my name and Oh boy, I already know who it was. It was Overdrive, My best friend and the biggest dork I've ever met. "I'm guessing something good happend cause you're not usually this happy, especially in the morning" I crossed my arms as I waited for him to reply.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders "You know me so well" He paused smirking "Did you hear?" He asked. "Did what hear?" I asked with curiosity laced in my voice. "There's a new transferee student coming over today and I heard she's hella cute I bet she'd fall for me once she get to see this bootiful face" He slicked his hand up his hair attempting to bite his lip to look 'sexy' which it didnt. A new student huh? "You're so full of yourself, I'll make sure to warn her that there's a thot in this school named overdrive" I joked He let out a quick 'hmph' before the bell rang.

"Ugh, I got to go OD I have math class for 1st period" I groaned in annoyance as he looked at me with an apologetic look. He pats me behind my back "That sucks, dont worry I'll prepare your funeral" He jokingly said. I nudged his chest before running off to Math Class. I hate that class.

I sat down at my assigned sit as the rest of the students sits in their own chairs. The teacher fixed his stuff and looked at us smiling. "Before we start I would like you to meet our new student. Uhm Ms. Quinn? Please come in front and tell us about yourself" He gestures the girl with purple hair to stand up. I looked at her with awe. She looks so pretty. OD wasn't lying for once.

She shyly stood up hunging her head low to avoid the stares of the other confused students, including me. Once she made it to the front she slowly faced us and damn she's adorable. "H-hi erm My name's Mae Ann Quinn and uhm I'm from Alaska and We just moved here just yesterday and Uhh I guess I like drawing....uh thats it?" It was obvious that she's shy which is cute. The teacher nodded amd gestures for her to go back in her sit.

"Now that's done. Lets talk about--" I kinda just ignored the man as I stare at mae. I basically stared at her beauty through the whole class and I dont regret it cuz honestly math class is hella boring and I'm glad there's a cutie in our class to stare at. The bell rung signaling us that class was over.Finally...

Students started to flee, excited to get out of math class to see their friends and rant about who knows what. I saw mae packing her stuff and was about to leave. I walked towards her and waved "Hey, The name's jess" I smiled warmly at her. She smiled back. I swear Id melt there and there cause that smile is so damn angelic.

"I'm guessing you knew my name since I literally just told everyone in class my name....well unless you weren't listening" She nervously chuckled as I nodded my head. "Yeah... Of course I was listening...I mean who wouldn't want to listen to an angel like you?" I winked. She blushed, she tried to cover up her face in embarrassment. I smirked at this and thought it was cute.

She uncovered her face and looked at me with a pouty face. "3 hours of being in this new school and someone already flirted with me. You have no idea how you made my day better" I looked away from her, scratching the back of my neck "If that's the case...then I'm willing to make your days better" She giggled and got close to me "I'd love that"

"I know that we just met today but the moment I layed my eyes on you I swear I felt myself falling...so Uhh I was wondering if we could go on a date this Saturday?" I said nervous she'd decline. I dont even know if she's straight or not.

"Judging from how you approached me. I'd love to. Pick me up at 6" She smiled warmly at me before she grabbed her bag and left.

I was......speechless. I just asked a girl out without being rejected! Omg I got to tell OD this omg he's going to be soo jealous. I went straight to OD's classroom, Pounced onto him and repeatedly shake him as if it was the end of the world.

"OMG YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEND EARLIER!!!!" I know I yelled that too loud but I dont care Im very Excited to care. OD just looked at me confusion written in his eyes. "Ive never seen you this excited ever since your last girlfriend broke up with you? Whats up?" I ignored the fact that she mentioned my ex but yeah I don't really care I moved on. Let's just hope Mae isn't like my ex.

"I asked mae out!!!" He yet still looks confuse as ever. "Who the fuck is mae? Boi are you cheating on me?! You got other friends?! I am offended" I rolled my eyes due to his non sense. " The new girl? You weren't lying when you said she was pretty which she indeed is. I asked her out and she said Y E S" I bragged.

OD's eyes widened from my shocking news. "NO WAY YOU'RE LYING! THERE'S NO WAY SHE'D SAY YES SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU!! THATS NOT FAIR?"

"I'M NOT LYING BESIDES ISN'T DATING ALSO MEANT GETTING TO KNOW EACHOTHER?! BOI YOUR SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT JUDGING BY THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS YOU DATED"

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!"

"I DONT KNOW BUT I DONT CARE"

"SAME HERE BUT I STILL DONT BELIEVE YOU"

"FINE ILL TAKE A PICTURE OF US TOGETHER WHILE WERE ON A DATE!"

"YOU BETTER!"

"HELL YEAH I WILL"

"Okay my voice is actually hoarse now so let's stop shouting" He coughed a few times as I nodded feeling my throat hurt from shouting too much.

"I got to go 2nd period is almost here Bye OD!" I said my goodbyes as he did the same. Oh boi I cant wait for class to end. I wondet if she's on my next class...

A/N: lmao I'll make a part w of dissss