In the shadows

It was dark and I had it cold. But what I heard next scared me it was a roar followed with a howl fast I try to rub two sticks on each other to make a fire. Yes it worked now I can maybe hold off that thing I hear steps near my left I swing my fire at it and see that it is a wolf it's white like the snow with red blood on his fangs.  A wolf ready to kill. A ran and ran and ran I heard him and his pack follow me they were fast I stood and tried to scare away some with my fire but not all. the white pack leader wasn't scared I ran again trying to escape but it was still behind me I tripped and fell now it was done I thought it came to me with his red eyes and blood fangs he stared at me I looked right and saw a branch I picked it up and whacked it at the wolf he roared and bites me in my arm I scream and beat him with my branch as fast as it could it ran away I get on my hands an knees with blood all over me a crawl suddenly I see a woman and child in the distance. Son he runs to me and hugs me my wife hugs me as well their both in shock because of the blood their trying to help me up but I fall. My wife helps me to focus but it's to late I close my eyes i hear my wife and son crying and then I didn't feel see or hear anything.

THE END