Secrets

I can not believe he did this to you, Archikins. she panted as she hurriedly pulled the tight blue polo over the head of star quarterback Archie Andrews head. Her flawlessly manicured nails trailing down his chest, leaving a faint red scratch in its wake. She pouted her perfectly plumped red lips, "Archikins. We need to do something," she whined. Archie shoved her backwards against the wall of the janitor closet. With such limited light, they could barely make out the other's facials, but Archie's body always knew when Veronica was pouting.
It's okay, Roni. He'll get what's coming to him, baby. It'll all be fine in time," he promised as he left wet kisses from her chin down to her collarbone, slightly sucking and nibbling on the area. Veronica purred in his ear and let her nails scratch his back messily.
She stroked his growing bulge in his jeans. "Well, Archikins, we have at least 10 minutes, so show me now how fast you can come for me." With those words, they began to take care of the clothes. These moments were always the best for him, this is when he felt the most alive. When he was locked in a broom closet, in the middle of a school day with someone who he shouldn't be touching like this. Veronica lit a fire in him that he hadn't felt with anyone else, not even Betty. Betty was normal, Betty was practical. She was what everyone thought he would marry and live in a white picket fenced house with. She wasn't what he desired.

He was the best she had ever had, and Veronika didn't like the thought of sharing him with her best friend, but she knew momentarily that was her only option. She bit the skin on his shoulder as he picked up the pace and roughly slammed himself inside of her. With each rough thrust her walls clenching around his cock tighter, and tighter. Bringing Archie closer to the edge.

She threw her head back and listened to the growl that escaped his lips, "Roni..." he grunted. "Cum for me, baby." She nodded her head as she placed a hand on the wall behind her and let herself go. Her juices milking his dick.
"I love you Archikinse" She sade after a wild.
"And I love you to Ronni" he wispers in her earl".