Chapter One/ Prologue

(Feedback is always welcome! It is still in writing. I don't have a update schedule but the best way to get me or remind me to update is to tell me and leave comments. You can PM me anytime!)

Third Person

The final bell of the day rung and everyone couldn't be happier to leave. As all teenagers feel on a Friday.

Mason, a seventeen year old junior, didn't even realize the bell had rung. He didn't hear anything as he stared at the girl across the room.

She stood up and he stared at her ass as it bounced when she took her steps. She turned to pick up her bag and her breast hung down, the outline and movement absolutely stunning.

Mason felt his dick harden and came back to reality. He realized why everyone was standing up and quickly did so as well. He got his things together, all while taking time to look up at Olivia. He hottest girl he has ever seen.

He swung his bag over his shoulder and looked to see what Olivia was doing. She smiled sweetly as she talked to another girl.

He pretended to be texting someone as he waited for her to leave. She waved goodbye to the girl and turned to walk to the door.

Mason put his phone in his pocket and slowly followed after her. She walked down the hallway and he trailed behind her at a distance. Her ass jiggled and her skirt popped up a few times. Mason pushed his boner down and breathed out.

He usually did this everyday. Watching her from behind made a good visual for later on when he can beat his dick to the memory.

She waved at people in the halls, mostly guys, and they waved back. But as she continued to walk, their eyes trailed after her, focused on her body as a whole.

Mason tried not to make it obvious that he was following her. He didn't want to deal with people making fun of him for it. But honestly, everyone has done it to her. He just does it everyday.

She walked out of the school and to the left. Their school was surrounded by a huge neighborhood. All of which most of the students lived at. The entire neighborhood was divided into four parts. We called them Quarters. Olivia lived in the 2nd Quarter. Mason lived in the 3rd.

Usually, he would part ways and go home. But he couldn't stop himself from walking after her. It was like his legs moved for him and he had no say so.

He looked at the ground as he walked and thought, What am I doing?

He never thought about following her to her house. He may be creepy or weird to an extent, but not this extent.

But yet he continued to walk.

He looked up at her. She bounced in her steps and almost walked to a tune.

They walked across the parking lot and main road. Once on the side walk she turned again to go into the actual Quarter. Mason stumbled behind her and stared. Still wondering why he was behind her.

He got a little angry with himself and decided to turn around. But he couldn't. No matter how hard he tried, his body would not turn the other way. He begin to feel fear. Fear of being caught. Fear of not being in control.

But it didn't last long. Olivia turned a corner to go in between houses to get home. Mason walked among the fence to turn left to follow her. He was walking dangerously close to it, he noticed. If he turned too fast he would probably run into it.

But that was the least of his problems.

He turned the corner sharply. And just as fast as he turned the corner, he was on the ground even faster.

An aching pain in his neck and a little bit of whiplash. He started to black out and breathed heavily. His eyes started to close and the last thing he heard was a hum of satisfaction.