Chapter Two

Mason's POV

I woke up in dim lighting and my hands bound. Cuffs, along with chains, secured me only in about a ten foot radius.

I felt an immense pain in my neck and head. I brought my hands up and touched my sore neck. I sucked through my teeth in pain and leaned my head back on the pole that my chains went around.

I decided to finally look up and at my surroundings. I would love to say that the first thing I saw was a shelf or something, but no.

My body tensed up and my body heat multiplied. My dick rose and started to drip precum. I stared at the figured across the room with wide eyes. My mouth parted in a gasp and I sat frozen after that.

Directly in front of me, on the opposite wall, was Olivia. She leaned back against the wall, both legs wide open, facing me.

Her right hand was in between her legs. Two fingers were completely submerged inside of herself. They moved to a rhythm as she stared at me. She had moved her uniform out of her hand's way as she proceeded to finger fuck herself.

She stared at me with lust filled eyes and a slight smirk. Her mouth would occasionally part as she breathed out small moans. She would arch her back off the wall and close her eyes when she hit the right spot.

My dick was the hardest it has ever been. I felt a long trail of premium running down the base. I unknowingly started to grind into my pants as I watched the scene in front of me in pure shock.

Her moans started to get louder and more intense. Her breathing became shallow and she strained to keep her eyes open because of the intense pleasure her body was experiencing.

She gasped and arched her back. A trail of moans flooded her mouth and her hand worked quickly for the ten seconds of her orgasm. A small moan even came out of my mouth as I watched pure bliss cross her face.

Her body shook and then stopped. Her legs closed and leaned against each other, her right hand still in between them. She leaned her head back on the wall, a look of calmness and content on her face. A small smile placed on her lips.

I stared at her silently. It was so quiet. Nothing to be heard. I was still in complete shock and didn't know what was happening.

The silence continued for about two minutes until I heard her voice. A shiver ran down my spine.

"Hello, Mason." She said. Her voice was calm. It usually was but this time it was different. It wasn't her usual sweet and cheerful tone. It was seductive and alluring.

"H-hello.." My voice came out raspy. Which made me wonder how long I've been here. And why.

"Did you like my little... show?" Her words came out perfectly. It was almost a tease itself.

"Y-yes." I stuttered. My voice wasn't as raspy as before.

She leaned her head down and our eyes locked. I couldn't look away and was lost inside.

She brought her hand up, never losing eye contact. She stuck the two fingers she had used inside her mouth.

I breathed out a small burst of breath and shifted my legs. My dick was becoming uncomfortable by now.

Her two fingers left her mouth and she smiled. "So, do you like it down here?"

"U-um..." I didn't really know how to answer that. I was literally chained up in a basement.

"You're going to stay down here for a while. You didn't do anything wrong. But I have a certain... Interest in you." She smirked. She put her elbows on her knees and her chin on her intertwined hands.

"Interests?" I asked, confused. Why would she be interested in me?

"Yes. You're intriguing." She chuckled to herself.

"So... You kidnapped me?" I asked. I never thought she was capable of something like that.

"Yes."

"And you won't let me go?" I asked.

"Nope. I won't even let you go outside. You would be lucky to go upstairs." She said.

"Wh- why?" I asked. What does she plan on doing? What does she get from keeping me down here?

"Why does it matter? You like me, right?" She asked sweetly.

"Y-yes." I said quietly.

"You won't by the end of the week." She said darkly. "Or at least, you shouldn't."

"Why?" My voice was barely a whisper.

"Because I'm not normal. Never have been, but everyone falls for it." She smiled and laughed to herself.

"What does that mean? Do you have a mental disorder or something..?" I was scared to ask. If it was true then I don't know what she is really capable of.

She stared into my eyes for a while. Fear coursed through my veins more and more by the second. Anticipation was eating away at me.

She stood up and wobbled for a second. She walked towards me, never breaking eye contact.

She sat down directly in front of me and placed her hand on my face. It was extremely warm and gentle. I tensed up and she leaned forward. My neck tilted by her hand and I felt her warm breath caress me.

"You're actually really hot. I'll definitely have fun with you." She whispered in my ear. I shivered at her words.

I felt her lips on my neck and breathed out. It sent pleasure through my body and my senses went stronger. Her smell was amazing and intoxicating.

But then an immense pain surged through me. I screamed and tried to move away. But she held on to my neck.

It was then that I realised she had bit me and was vigorously swallowing my body's red liquid. I struggled to push her away but she wouldn't move at all. I begin panicking. And that meant that my heart was beating faster and she was getting more blood.

"Stop... Stop!" I screamed. The pain was so intense and my entire body went numb. Except my neck. Where it was all happening.

Finally she detached from my skin and leaned back. She licked her lips and smirked.

"I'm not a person." She said.

I didn't say anything. I wasn't really focused on her.

"I'm a... Well. Humans call us a Succubus. So I'll just go with that."

I still didn't respond. But I did think about what she said. I thought they were just mythical creatures. Some would call them a demon. There was no way.

I begin fading away. My vision blurred and I became really tired.

"Anyways," She stood up and looked down at me. "I'm going upstairs. I'll be down later. And you should get used to what just happened. It will get worse." She grinned and left without another word.

I leaned against the pole and tried to stay awake. But I had lost so much blood and I was tired. So I couldn't help but to close my eyes and sleep.