Chapter 1

"Bria, wake up. Mom needs to talk to you." I heard my brother say from behind my door. I groaned, but opened my sheets and jumped off my bed.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom sitting with my dad. I looked at them and looked around. "What the hell is happening." I said to my parents as Luke scooted past me. "Bria, we have some news. Your going to go on tour with Lukes band!" She said. My mouth dropped. "Excited?" She said, obviously confused. "No! Im not going on a damn tour bus with four assholes." I said before running back up the stairs.

I walked to my room and slammed the door. I jumped on my bed and screamed into a pillow. I turned over and looked over at the ceiling. I thought to myself. I started to think about making new friends. Then, my phone rang. I groaned and looked at the caller ID. It was my best friend Rebbeca. "Hello." I said in a low tone. "Cranky pants. Wake up. We should go out this weekend." She said, practically yelling. I pulled the phone away from my ear a bit and said, "Cant, suddenly im going on tour with my brothers band to bond and make friends." She sighed.

The next morning my alarm clock went off at 11:30 A.M. I punched it with my fist, hoping it would break. It didn't. I rolled onto the floor and groaned. Luke opened the door and said "We leave tommorow at 3 in the afternoon."

I walked over to my closet and opened the door. I walked inside and turned on the light. I grabbed a bunch of tee shirts, shorts, jeans and 3 sweaters. I jumped for my suitcase at the top of my closet. I finally got it after about a million tries. I pulled it out to my bed where the pile of clothes were. I closed up my closet and walked to my drawers. I grabbed underwear, bras, a bathing suit, and other lady things. I sat on my bed and folded everything to fit in the suitcase.

When i was done i changed into a tee shirt and jeans. I grabbed my vans and slipped them on. I grabbed my keys and wallet and walked out of my room. I turned the corner and walked to my brothers room. I knocked on the door and i heard him yell "Its open." I opened the door and looked around. "Want anything at Taco Bell?" I asked him. "Baja Blast please." He yelled from his closet. "Kk bye." I said walking out.

I walked out to my car, avoiding my parents sucessfully. I quickly got in and turned on the car. I backed out of the driveway and drove downtown to Taco Bell.

When i got home i walked to Lukes room and gave him his drink. "Thanks big sis!" He said with a smiling face. I laughed and walked to my room. I ate and got ready for bed.