Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm at 11:00. I groaned and rolled out of bed just like i had done the day before. I walked to my bathroom and showered. I applied a few squirts of Sun-In before drying my hair. I wrapped myself in a towel and turned on my music.

I walked to my closet to pick out an outfit. I grabbed a Weekend Warrior tee shirt, a pair of jeans and high top Converse. I changed and packed the rest of my bag. Luke came in my room to take my suitcase downstairs.

"Bria!" I heard my dad yell. I turned off all my lights. Before i left i said to myself, "See you in a few months, If i dont die trying." I rolled my eyes and closed my door. I ran down the stairs and we walked out to the car.

We pulled up to a huge apartment complex and we parked in a parking lot. Luke got his suitcases, said good bye to mom and dad and walked to the lobby to ask where to go. I grabbed my suitcase and my mom pulled me into a huge hug. "Your gonna have a great time. The boys are very nice." My dad said as my mom let go. "Okay. Bye guys." I said walking away to meet Luke at the lobby doors.

We walked up a flight of stairs to a big hallway with about four doors on each side. We walked to the end of the hallway and Luke walked right in.

I called Rebecca in the meantime. "Were here. What if i like one of them." I said as soon as she answered. "Chill. Im sure theyre really nice. If you like one of them, call me. Ill be here."

I took a deep breath before opening the door to find my brother and three boys standing around in a circle. One of them kept turning around to look at me. Im sure they were talking about me.

I was right.

They all turned around and said "Hi Bria!" I smiled and waved.

The boy who kept looking at me had dark hair and a few tattoos on his arms. I was guessing he was about 18 or 19, and im 18. He walked over to me and i hesitated.

"Hey there. Im Calum." He said smirking. I smiled and said "Hi, im Bria." He looked back behind him to find the guys not even noticing him being gone. "I have a question that my brother never answered." I said to him as he looked back at me. He put his hand next to my head where i was leaning against the wall. "Whats it like on the tour bus? Like what do you do?" I asked. He looked up, thinking. "Well lets put it this way, ever heard of a party?" He answered after a few seconds. I giggled and nodded. "Well theres your answer."

I heard someones phone start ringing. One of them answered. He hung up and told us to 'Roll Out.'

We walked to the parking lot and saw a huge bus. Luke walked on first and i followed. "If you dont know what to do, just come to me okay?" He said, giving me a thumbs up. "You can pick a bed!" He yelled walking back off the bus.