aftermat

RYLAND POV-
Wow the new girl had a fight with Noelle Street!I heard she was bad I just didnt know she was that bad.Everyone in schools talking about it,especially the boys.There all saying Lilith is hitter than Noelle, I guess they had a better view than me beacuse I only saw the back of her...but I definatly belive them since the back angle was hot!The way her wavy pink her flew all around.How her waist was so small that it made her curves stand out.I know I have a girlfriend but we can be friends right?

LILITHS POV-
Im back in class and everyone was asking about the fight or telling me that I batterd her,which I did!I couldn't help but notice one kids next to me,his brown hair falling lightly on his face,he was different.
"Hey,i'm Lilith!"I intoduce myself.He looked up to me and smiled.He was beautiful,he had peircing blue eyes staring into mine.
"Sup im Tyler,I heard about your fight,your cool!"He replied with hus deep voice.If there was a nothing thing I noticed apart from him was all the other girls drooling over him,I was going to work hard.I smirked at him while slowly twirling my hair around my finger.I could see in his eyes it was working.I moved my chair closer to him as I ran my fingers lightly up his back while whispering in his ear.
"Im sure you've been told but your so hot.."I said slowly,i felt him tensing up and clearing his throat.I knew it would work fast.He was in love already!
"Im having a pool party tomorrow,wanna come?"He questioned.I have been yold by Emily pool partys are the best to show of my figure,so why not.I nodded and smiled as he smirked and started working again.The rest of the class was a bore,nothing interesting.I just waited until i could go ho- CRAP!!!I GOT IN A FIGHT,MUMS GONNA KILL ME!!!I promised her not to get in trouble eith family as it can start arguements but Noelle deserved it so idrc!

FAITHS POV-
I was sat writing an essay for my assignment .It was about a realative who was quite different to you.I would of done Lilith but after her little fight with my cousin,I really felt umconfortable with that so I did my mum!She is different to me,she is very glam and girly while I am not so it works!I fineshed and decided to do art,I bet Ryder could give me some insperation,I have to draw my self.I grabbed the mirror and looked at my reflection

I will just do it later,I already have dinner at James and Salmas resturant with the family so I need to get ready

I will just do it later,I already have dinner at James and Salmas resturant with the family so I need to get ready.I packed up and called my limosuine that my dad uses,he says I can have it too.I entered the car while texting my mum about the plans for tonight.It only felt like a seconed when I arrived at home.I got out of the car and walked into the door and upstairs to get ready!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi guys,sorry this took so long,and that its so short.I am currently still working on the pool party chapter which is taking very long and i didnt want to keep anyone waiting fit a new one so i am trying to build it up for the pool party.I blanked outeith this one but the dinner oarty and the pool psrty will be much longer xx