Ch. 2: Meet the Siblings

I'm getting that feeling UwU I'm dying inside heheh

Enjoy my boys

And M@!R3@D.

Here we gooooooooo

???'s POV

Have you ever woken up to your big sister just standing over you like a goddamn creep?

That was my morning.

"James! You're awake. Good. I met a friend today. Would you like to meet her?" Mystery asked me. I wasn't fully awake yet when I absentmindedly said, "Sure." She then grabbed me, sat me up on my bed, and proceeded to take my shirt off for me. "Gah! What the hell are you doing, Myst?" I said, fighting her for my shirt. "I don't want to keep them waiting. You didn't look like you were going to fully wake up anytime soon, so I decided to take matters into my own hands." She said rather nonchalantly. "I'm a 15 year old boy for fuck's sake! I think I know how to dress!" I argued. "Yeah, but do you know when to dress?" She replied , still uncomfortably calm about all of this. "Just leave my room! I'll be out in a little bit," I said, snatching my shirt from her loosened grasp. She sat up and turned around saying, "Alright, but I'm setting a timer for 4 minutes. I trust you'll be out by then." She closed my door and I groaned out of frustration.

She makes me want to commit homocide, but I still love her.

She's my sister after all.

Ttttttttimmmmeskippppp

Mystery's POV

I sped down this street and that street, dragged James behind me like a child chasing an ice cream truck, balloon in hand. When my legs started to hurt, when arrived at Madi's house. She was already at the door. She opened it and with a big smile said, "Welcome to my ho-h-Whooo is that?" "You mean my brother? This is James. He's 15. Only 2 years younger than us." I replied. Her smile changed into a different one. I didn't know how to describe it. She must've realized she'd been staring, because she snapped out of it very abruptly. "Nice to meet you, James." She said. "Nice to meet you too." He said with a genuine smile. She blushed for some reason and looked away. "Well, I have someone for you to meet, Mystery." Madi said, her weird smile returning to the normal one. A young man approached Madi from behind. "This weirdo is my brother Matt. He's 20. 3 years older than us." She said, turning and motioning to Matt. He waved at us. I waved back. James just said, "Sup."

Matt's POV

When this is your first time meeting someone and you already want to break their pelvis lol.