Dear...

To All The Boys I've Loved Before,

You were all wonderful and hold a special place in my heart; however, none of you have my heart. There is but one person who has both my heart and my soul. I guess this letter is to The Only Boy I've Ever Really Loved--you know who you are.

I don't know if you'll ever read this (I'm hoping that you won't), but if you do...

Dear T,

I never really knew what it was like to love someone unconditionally until I met you. I honestly believed for a long time that I was incapable of love after the many heartbreaks I endured. Then you came, and it was as though I were in a dream and I never wanted to wake up. When we first met, you were an enigma, and I guess that's what drew me towards you, or perhaps it was your captivating eyes.

I wondered what made me fall in love with you. Even now, I still wonder what caused me to love you so deeply. Was it the way you smiled at me when you walked towards my friends and me? Maybe it was how you made me laugh with one of your many stories from your childhood.

In the time we spent together I felt myself drawing closer to you. You became engraved into my mind that every time I hear your name I feel a surge of excitement hit me and I begin my search for you. I seek you behind every closed door around every corner, only to be disappointed when I find that you're not there. Sometimes, I hope I run into you when I go out, so I can see you. I have your name branded on my heart that I can still feel it burning in my chest whenever I think of you.

You have become a part of everything I do. Behind every story and every song I write, you are the inspiration. The romantic novels that keep me up at night have me believing that one day I'll be living out my own story with you as my love interest. You have won my hopeless-romantic heart, and I wish you knew that you had it.

I love you so much that I'm sure that God himself can hear my heart screaming your name. It hurts knowing that you will never notice me or knowing that you will never feel as I do. I wish you knew how my heart craves to have you love me, and how my soul longs for you to be mine. I miss you and think of you often that I even daydream about you. Sometimes I stare at the picture we took together and wish that I could relive that moment on repeat. I would lie in bed at night wishing you love me. 

However, I don't care if you don't, as long as you know I love you.

With All My Love,

E. B.