Chapter 5

Nick's POV

Demi: First of all, you're not my boyfriend (I frowened even more) yet (I felt a small spark of hope) and second, who are you to think that you know what I'm thinking. I didn't even answer and you decide to think that I thought I didn't like you. Well newsflash Jick Nonas! I never stopped loving you. I know that you are my best friend but that doesne't mean that you know what I'm feeling. And I swear to go.... mhmmmm...

I grabbed at kissed her before she finished. 

Nick: Demi you have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that. And I promise I won't leave you for anybody. And screw my manager and anybody who hates us. Did you know I actually fired my old manager because he made me break up with. Even though it wasn't his fault that I didn't wasnt a secret relationship at that time. If you want to have a secret rela... 

Demi POV

God knows how much I love Nick, but sometimes he just keep won't shut up. When he's sorry he will do anything to recive forgiveness; it's one of the reasons I love him so much. So to shut him up myself, I kissed him. God knows how long I've been waiting for that kiss. His lips are so soft just as I remembered them. 

Demi: Nick, I love you but you should know by now I can't hold a grudge against people for a long time. I forgave you a long time. Oh and I wanted to ask if you want to be the creative director of my upcomming tour "Neon Light's Tour" 

I know Nick would agree but I did my famouse puppy face for good measure.

Nick: God how can I say to that adorable puppy face

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and prepared our picnic. 

Demi: I know right! I have the best puppy face ever! 

I sat down next to him. 

**Two hours later**

We started to pack up when I turned around to see the Sunset.

Demi: Nick look at the sunset. I always love to watch the sunset. I didn't see one for a long time. The last time I saw one was when... we went on our last date.

I sobbed a little but remembered Nick was once again mine. 

Nick: Demi please don't cry, I'm here for you now and I'm not that crazy, curly haired 15 year old that anymore was stupid enough to break your heart again.

I'll upload the last chapter tomorrow! Thanks for reading :P